WBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff

0
294

WBUT PGET 2017 CutoffWBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff – The candidates can check the WBUT PGET Cutoff 2017 from this page. The cutoff will be the minimum score, which the candidates should secure in order to qualify WBUT PGET 2017. It will be determined by the conducting body, separately for each specialisation. Candidates who will score more than the WBUT PGET Cutoff 2017 will be considered for allocating the merit. For the GATE and Non-GATE candidates, different minimum qualifying marks will be announced. Candidates can check how WBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff is determined, its importance, and more details from the article below.

 

WBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff

The WBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff will be determined on the basis of various factors like the number of candidates who appeared for the examination, the level of difficulty in the exam, previous year cutoff, number of seats, etc. Some of the factors will inversely affect the cutoff. However, some will affect it directly. The conducting body will look at all the parameters and only then decide what the minimum qualifying marks should be.

The conducting body does not disclose the cutoff. However, if it does then the candidates will be informed because we will update it on this page.

Using WBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff to Determine the Merit

The marks secured by the GATE and Non-GATE candidates will be compared with the cutoff. The candidate, who will have the biggest difference will be allocated the highest rank, so on and so forth.

However, it should be noted that the WBUT PGET 2017 Merit for the GATE qualifiers will be prepared by considering GATE and WBUT PGET score in the ratio 70:30, respectively. However, to determine the merit of the Non-GATE qualifiers; the score in WBUT PGET will be considered 80% and the remaining 20% weightage will be given to the score of the qualifying examination.

Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com and check all the latest details and information on WBUT PGET 2017 Cutoff.

SHARE
Previous articleWBUT PGET 2017 Admit Card
Next articleWBUT PGET 2017 Result
An Undergraduate in Commerce, I went on to pursue Masters in Communication to explore my options in the much more creative field. The writing was always enticing but only after giving a go to Public Relationship, I realized my true calling. Finally, considering it as a serious career option, here I am working as a senior content writer with the Entrancecorner.com, and attempting to be the potential writer which I meant to be.