VTUEEE 2017 – The Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University has started the online counselling session for all the qualified candidates of VTUEEE 2017 from May 6 onwards. The counselling process ended on May 15, 2017. Candidates has to report at allotted counselling venue as per their rank, along with their result. The VTUEEE result 2017 for phase-II displaying the names of qualified candidates was published on April 25, 2017. The Phase II of VTU Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) 2017 in computer based mode (CBT) was conducted from April 13 to 15, 2017. The exam was also conducted in pen & paper mode (P&P) on April 12, 2017. Through VTUEEE 2017, candidates will be granted admission to around 22 undergraduate engineering courses offered by VelTech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai. Check VTUEEE 2017 counselling schedule, important dates and other important details in the article below.
VTUEEE 2017 Counselling
- The online counselling of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their rank in VTUEEE 2017 has commenced at the University campus, Chennai.
- The VTUEEE counselling for phase-I and II has been done from May 6 to 15, 2017, for the candidates with securing rank from 01 to 30,000.
- Candidates have to pay the annual fees through net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University” payable at Chennai along with a covering letter.
- At the time of counselling, candidates should write their names and the branch allotted to them on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Note: The candidates who have paid prescribed annual fee as per their course, have to pay remaining balance fees before the commencement of academic session. To pay B.Tech 2017 admission balance fee, candidates can use the link provided below and enter the details.
Latest: To pay B.Tech 2017 Admission Balance Fee – Click Here
VTUEEE 2017 Counselling Schedule
|S.No.||VTUEEE 2017 Counselling Phase||Rank||Date|
|1||Phase I||0001-2500||May 6, 2017 (Saturday)|
|2||Phase I||2501-5000||May 7, 2017 (Sunday)|
|3||Phase I||5001-7500||May 8, 2017 (Monday)|
|4||Phase I||7500-10000||May 9, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|5||Phase II||0001-5000||May 10, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|6||Phase II||5001-10000||May 11, 2017 (Thursday)|
|7||Phase I||10001-15000||May 12, 2017 (Friday)|
|8||Phase I||15001-20000||May 13, 2017 (Saturday)|
|9||Phase I||20001-25000||May 14, 2017 (Sunday)|
|10||Phase I||25001-30000||May 15, 2017 (Sunday)|
Salient Features of VTUEEE
- VTUEEE 2017 was held in two phases.
- Phase I of the examination was conducted in offline mode and phase II was held in both online and offline mode.
- VTUEEE 2017 result is the basis for admission for 20 B Tech. programmes.
- Candidates have applied in both offline and online mode for the examination.
- Those Candidates who had fulfilled all the norms were eligible for VTUEEE 2017.
- The examination was held across 21 states of the country.
- Admit cards was available two weeks before the day of the examination.
- The results for Phase I was announced on February 15, 2017 and for phase II on April 25, 2017.
- The counselling was organised for the qualified candidates on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the examination.
VTUEEE 2017 Programmes
The university provides a total no. of 20 B.Tech programs. Candidates can check the name of all the courses provided in the list given below:
|S No||Programmes Name|
|04||Information Technology (Cloud Computing)|
|06||EEE (Energy Engineering)|
|07||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|08||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|09||ECE (Smart Systems)|
|10||ECE (Embedded Systems)|
|11||CSE (Financial Computing)|
|12||CSE (Networking & Cyber Security)|
|13||CSE (Data Analytics)|
|14||CSE (Animation & Game Design)|
|16||Computer Science & Engineering|
Every aspirant must fulfill the eligibility criteria of VTUEEE 2017 in order for being able to take admission in various degrees offered. Check the eligibility criteria below:
|Age||Candidates must complete 25 year of age on July 1, 2017. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.|
|S No||Events||Important Dates|
|Phase I||Phase II|
|1||Start date for receipt of Application form||October 5, 2017||October 5, 2017|
|2||Last date for receipt of Application form||January 21, 2017||April 15, 2017|
|3||Date of examination||January 29, 2017||Offline exam- April 12, 2017
Online exam- April 13 to 15, 2017
|4||Result declaration||February 15, 2017||
April 25, 2017
May 06 to 15, 2017
- VTUEEE 2017 Application Form was available in both online and offline mode from October 5, 2017.
- The offline application form of VTUEEE 2017 were purchased from the Regional offices of Veltech University and Book shops.
- The application process for Phase I has ended and the last date to submit the application form for Phase II is April 15, 2017.
- The application fee of VTUEEE 2017 was Rs. 950. The application fee was paid online through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking or through demand draft.
The Exam Centres of VTUEEE 2017 was held across different states of the country. The name of first ten exam centre centre along with state and cities is given below.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||002|
- The Admit Card of VTUEEE 2017 was sent by post to the candidates two weeks prior the conduct of examination.
- The e-admit card was made available online. To downloaded admit card candidates had to enter their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates must keep their admit card in a safe place. Candidates without the admit card were not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- If any of the candidate did not receive their admit card, they had contacted the helpline number at least 15 days prior to the examination date to obtain the admit card
- The request were sent to the director/ admission officer with two photographs similar to the one affixed on the application form of VTUEEE 2017.
VTUEEE 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus of VTUEEE 2017 list the subject wise topic for the examination. Candidates can check the syllabus listed below:
|Physics||Optics, mechanics, Properties of matter, Electricity, Heat and thermodynamics, electronic devices, Atomic physics, Magnetism, Laser and optic fiber, Nuclear physics, electronic devices|
|Chemistry||S Block, P Block, D Block, F Block elements, Some basic concepts in chemistry, Thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics, Co- ordination chemistry and solid state chemistry, redox reactions and electrochemistry, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing halogen, Organic compounds containing oxygen, polymers, Bio molecules|
Complex numbers, Partial fractions, Matrices and determinants, Quadratic equations, Trigonometry, Binomial theorem for a positive integral index, Permutations and combinations, Two dimensional coordinate geometry, Vector Algebra, Three dimensional geometry, Integration, Limit, continuity and differentiability, Set, theory & probability, Ordinary differential equations
VTUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of VTUEEE 2017 list all important information related to the pattern of the test. The examination was conducted in two phases. Check all relevant details in the table given below.
|Mode of Examination||Phase I: Pen and paper based examination.
Phase II: Pen and paper based & Computer based test
|Type of Question||One tier and two tier multiple choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||Mathematics: 50
|Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Marking Scheme||Each question will carry one mark. There is no deduction of marks for incorrect answer.|
VTUEEE 2017 Sample Papers
Candidates who wanted ace VTUEEE 2017 had practiced through sample papers. After completing the syllabus, candidates had solved sample papers to analyse their preparation level. As the sample papers were similar to the question paper of the examination, solving gave them an experience in advance on how to score good marks. Candidates were able to understand the pattern of the question paper; weightage of marks, difficulty level of the paper, marks distribution etc. through the use of sample papers. Regular practice also helped candidates to overcome their shortcomings.
VTUEEE 2017 Answer Key
The Answer key of VTUEEE 2017 was released after the conclusion of the examination. It consists of the correct answers of all the questions asked in the examination. With the help of the answer key candidates cross checked their answer and calculate their probable score.
VTUEEE 2017 Result
- Phase II result of VTUEEE was available on April 25, 2017.
- The result of both the phases of examination was available online. There was no provision to send result to candidates via post.
- At the time of declaration of result, ranks obtained by the qualified candidates received through email, which was provided at the time of registration.
VTUEEE 2017 Rank List
The rank list of VTUEEE 2017 has been prepared for the qualified candidates. The Merit List is prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in VTUEEE 2017.
Address: Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai-600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : 044-2684 1601, 2684 0896, 249
Mobile : 096004 09114
Toll Free No : 180030706949
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.veltechuniv.edu.in
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on VTUEEE 2017.