VTUEEE or the VelTech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam which is held for granting scholarships to candidates for the B.Tech degree programmes that are offered at the University is scheduled to be conducted in two phases on 24 January 2016 & 24 April 2016. The counselling and admission process of VTUEEE 2016 will commence soon after the results of the entrance exam have been declared. The results of VTUEEE are expected to be out within a month after the completion of the exam. The tentative date of results for Phase-I & Phase-II of VTUEEE 2016 is 10 February 2016 and 4 May 2016 respectively. Candidates who are eligible as per the criteria that have been specified by the University can apply for VTUEEE Counselling. For JEE candidates and candidates who did not appear for VTUEEE, open counselling will be held separately. The detailed procedure of counselling for VTUEEE has been explained below.
VTUEEE 2016 Counselling Procedure
- Counselling for admissions is likely to be held at the University campus in Chennai.
- Eligible candidates can download their Counselling Call Letter from the University website i.e veltechuniv.edu.in.
- Candidates will be allotted seats to the preferred branch on a first come first serve basis, regardless of the provisional seat allotment results. Candidates are, therefore, advised to be certain of their choice of the academic programme before appearing for the VTUEEE Counselling.
- Once a seat has been allotted to a particular course/branch, the candidate cannot make changes to his/her choice under any circumstances.
- The seat that has been allotted will be confirmed only after candidates have paid the requisite fee.
Documents that will be required at the time of VTUEEE Counselling
- VTUEEE 2016 Hall Ticket
- Board Certificate of Class X and XII for proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of Class XII or equivalent examination (the downloaded copy of the Mark sheet can be produced in case the original is not available)
- Community Certificate (Applicable for candidates from the reserved category)
- Nativity Certificate (applicable for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland and Tripura)
- DEMAND DRAFT for payment of the requisite admission fee.
Note: The documents submitted during VTUEEE Counselling must be originals while candidates are also required to carry a set of photocopies of the same.