VTUEEE 2017 Application Form for Phase II is now available in both online and offline mode. The Phase I examination has been concluded and candidates can now fill up the application form for Phase II. The last date to fill up the form is April 15, 2017. Candidates will also require making the application fee payment in order to validate the form. Before applying, aspirants must also check if they are eligible for admission. Candidates can read the article given below to know how to obtain the form, the step by step procedure along with other relevant details related to VTUEEE 2017 Application Form.
VTUEEE 2017 Application Form – Important Dates
|Online Registration started||October 5, 2017|
|Phase I (Paper and Pencil Test) Application Form last date to submit||January 21, 2017|
|Phase II Application Form( CBT & PPT) last date to submit||April 15, 2017|
VTUEEE 2017 Application Form – Procedure
The Application Forms are available for both online and offline mode. The complete details for both the modes are given below:
VTUEEE 2017 Application Form – Online Mode
Fill VTUEEE 2017 Application Form click here or apply below window
1.Fill the Application Form
The personal details-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Occupation
- Annual Income
- Mother Tongue
- Medium of Instruction
- Courses Offered
- Selection for VTUEEE 2017 Exam Centres for Paper & Pencil Test Computer Based Test
Details of Junior College / School in which Currently Studying 12th STD
- Name of the School / Junior College Studying
- Name of the School / Junior College Studying
- HSC Registration No and year of passing
- Board of Examination and How did the candidate knew about the VTUEEE 2017
- Zip Code
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Click on Submit button after declaration
2. Documents to be uploaded
- Photograph- Affix a good quality recent, colour photograph in the space provided.
3.Confirmation and Payment Page
- Candidates need to confirm that the details are correct and proceed to the payment page.
Payment Option- Online Mode
- Candidate can pay online, 950/- as the application fee.
- Other Modes of Payment are- Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- Candidates need to fill the details of the payment mode and pay the online Application Fee of VTUEEE 2017
Candidates must take the print out of the Application Form and safe keep it for further use.
VTUEEE 2017 Application Form – Offline Mode
Candidates who want to purchase the Application Form by themselves can do so by buying the Application form from the Regional Offices of Veltech University or Book shops by paying on cash of Rs.950/-
Check for the lists of the Book shop Outlets where VTUEEE 2017 Application Form is available –
Uttar Pradesh and Kotta Outlets – Click here
Delhi Outlets – Click here
If candidates wish to download the application form they need to register for the application form.
- Applicants of VTUEEE 2017 must fill the registration form.
- Candidates have to fill in the email id and mobile number.
- After the registration candidates will receive a username and password at their registered mail id and phone number.
- The candidate must note the username and password as it will required for further application process.
- Application Fee is Rs. 950/-
- The amount must be sent To the Director- UG Admission VelTech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University payable at Chennai along with the full address of the candidate.
- Candidates must take the photocopy of the filled up application form and the payment page for further use.
Submission of the Application Form via Post
Filled in Application Form must be sent by post to the following address:
Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University
400ft Outer ring road, Avadi, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Email : email@example.com
VTUEEE 2017 Application Form: Key points to remember
- The university will not alter/change in the Application Form at any cost. Therefore candidates must fill in the application form carefully before sending it the specified address .
- Incomplete or incorrect forms will be rejected for candidates who are applying in both offline and online modes of Application Form.
- Candidates must note that no person one in the university will collect the fees in Cash/ Cheque by their names. Candidates are advised to pay the fees only to the given address.
- Candidates must read and understand the instruction before filling in the Application Form.
- To fill up the online application form candidate must use a ball black pen. The photograph must not be attested.
- The email and phone number with STD code should be correct.
- In the offline application form candidate and parent should sign without which the application form will not be approved.
- The candidate must mention the correct Test City Code and for hostel facility candidate must mention in the Application form Of VTUEEE 2017.
For further queries and information comment below