VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018: VIT University has released the exam pattern of VITEEE 2018. VITEEE exam pattern 2018 provides information about the overall structure VIT Engineering Entrance Examination or VITEEE 2018. Candidates will get details about the total number of questions, examination mode, sections of the question paper, types of questions and marking scheme among others. As per VITEEE exam pattern, the entrance test will be conducted in the online mode in 3 sessions in different slots. The question paper will consist of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) covering four subjects – Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English. VITEEE 2018 exam will have 125 questions with a total of 125 marks. Candidates who are appearing in VITEEE 2018 for B.Tech courses must have a good knowledge of the VITEEE exam pattern 2018 to score well in the entrance exam. To get all the relevant information about VITEEE exam pattern 2018, read the article given below on this page.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018
VIT University will conduct VITEEE 2018 across 116 exam centres in India and 5 centres abroad in April 2018. Candidates can check the exam pattern of VITEEE 2018 below:
|S.No.||Particulars||VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018|
|1.||Exam mode||Computer based online test|
|3.||Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|4.||Subjects covered||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology)|
|5.||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|6.||Total number of questions||125|
|8.||Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct answer in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and BiologyNo negative marking for incorrect responses|
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018 – Questions distribution & marking scheme
Total number of questions – The entire question paper of VITEEE 2018 will have 125 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018 – Questions distribution for English section
- These questions will be of Multiple Choice questions.
- The first three questions, i.e. question number 121- 123 will from the reading comprehension. They will be based on short passages (30-50 words) or lines of poems (2-3) or a dialogue (2 exchanges).
- The question number 124 and 125 will assess candidate’s English, Grammar and Pronunciation.
- Candidates must read the passages and the questions that follow carefully. They must choose the correct/best suitable answer from the options given for each question.
Marking scheme – According to VITEEE exam pattern 2018, the marking scheme for each part of VITEEE question paper varies. Candidates can check the expected subject-wise marking scheme for VITEEE 2018 exam below:
Distribution of questions and marking scheme in VITEEE 2018
The subject wise division of the question paper is given below.
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marking scheme||Total|
|Total||125 marks||125 marks|
Negative marking – There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted answers.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018 – Important points
- All the questions from the three parts- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology are compulsory for all candidates
- Students should be present in the test centre 30 minutes prior to entrance examination as specified in the admit card.
- Candidates must carry their admit card of VITEEE 2018 along with an identity proof to the examination centre. However, if any candidate possess the admit card with photograph issued by the concerned authority, than there is no requirement of any other ID proof
- Candidates can carry only a pen or a pencil inside the exam hall
- Test takers will be provided a computer system after verifying their identity
- For all rough work a sheet will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as cellphone, paper, palm tops, bluetooth devices, laptop among others in the examination hall.
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on VITEEE 2018 For any doubt or query regarding VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018– Comment below