The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2016 for admissions for the upcoming academic year is likely to take place in the third week of April 2016. The application forms of UPSEE 2016 will be made available from the last week of February to the first week of April 2016 tentatively. Candidates can complete online registration for UPSEE 2016 through the official website of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University i.e uptu.ac.in. Before registering for the exam, however, candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility for admissions. In case, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill the minimum qualifying criteria that have been set by the University, his/her application for admission may be rejected without prior notice. For general instructions on how to complete UPSEE 2016 Online Registration, candidates can scroll below.
Guidelines on how to complete UPSEE Online Registration 2016
- For online registration of their applications, candidates will have to log on to the main website of Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University first i.e uptu.ac.in.
- The application link will be hosted on the related website.
- The first part of the registration process will require candidates to provide some basic information such as their Name, Parents’ Name, Nationality, Date of birth, Gender, Address for communication and details of the qualifying examination etc.
- It is mandatory that applicants provide a personal mobile number or email id at the time of UPSEE 2016 Online Registration. All future correspondence will be directed to the email address or mobile number that has been registered.
- After all the personal details have been filled up in the online application form of UPSEE 2016, applicants can make payment of the examination fee.
- There are two modes to make payment of the application fee. Applicants can either make the payment via Bank Challan or through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The application will be considered complete only after applicants have uploaded scanned images of their photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specifications given.
- After final submission of the online application form, candidates should generate a printout of the confirmation page without fail. The copy of the confirmation page should be sent by registered or speed post to the address given below:
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
The application forms will also be made available offline. For offline submission of the UPSEE 2016 Application Forms, candidates can approach any of the designated Help-Desks of UPTU. Detailed information regarding the offline application forms will be provided in the UPSEE 2016 Information Brochure.
Image Specifications for UPSEE 2016 Online Registration
1. A recent passport size color photograph in the JPEG format. The photograph image should be of dimensions 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm and a maximum file size of 20 KB.
2. Scanned image of the signature in the JPEG format. The signature image should be of dimensions 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm and a maximum file size of 10 KB.
3. Scanned image of the left thumb impression in the JPEG format. The image of the thumb impression should be of dimensions 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm and a maximum file size of 10 KB.
UPSEE 2016 Online Registration Fee
- For male candidates and candidates from the General & OBC category-Rs.800/-
- For female candidates and candidates from the SC/ST category-Rs.400/-
Note: The fee indicated is as per last year and is subject to change.