UPSEE 2017 Merit List: The admission authority Dr A. P. J Abdul Kalam Technical University to release the merit list of UPSEE 2017 by May 30. The result of UPSEE 2017 has been declared by AKTU on May 29. The candidates who have appeared in UPSEE 2017 on April 16 will be shortlisted in the UPSEE 2017 merit list to participate in the counselling process. In the merit list of UPSEE, ranks of the applicants along with their roll number/name to be displayed. Only those candidates who have appeared in UPSEE 2017 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for counselling/admission process. The candidates whose ranks will be published in the UPSEE merit list 2017 have to appear in the counselling process based on the ranks obtained in the entrance test. The UPSEE merit list will be published separately for all categories of the candidates. To get all the details about UPSEE merit list 2017 read the article given below.
The admission in the UPSEE 2017 will be solely on the basis of merit list prepared by the competent authority. The candidate must secure high rank for the allotment of seat. Better the rank of the candidate in the merit list, better seats will be allotted to the candidate.
How to check UPSEE 2017 Merit List
To check the merit list of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017, candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Aspirants can click on the link to be available on this page
- Candidates must submit roll number and date of birth in the space provided.
- Then click on “Submit” button.
- Check the merit list of UPSEE 2017 and download it for future references.
Important Information related to UPSEE 2017 Merit List
- The merit list will be available on the website of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. It is conducting body of UPSEE 2017.
- The UPSEE 2017 Rank will be included in the Merit List. The scores obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be taken into consideration, for calculating the Merit Rank.
- Separate merit list of UPSEE 2017 will be prepared for each B.tech courses
- In case, if two or more candidates scores the equal rank in the UPSEE 2017 Merit List, the Inter-se Merit or tie-breaking method will be taken into consideration. Their relative merit will be determined on the basis of their scores in each subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and in the final instance their age will be determined.
Admission Procedure after UPSEE 2017 Merit List
- After the declaration of Merit List of UPSEE 2017, the counselling session will be held by the competent authority for the seat allotment and document verification purpose.
- The counselling will be done in five rounds.
- Before counselling, candidates have to register for the counselling process with the Application Number, Password and Security Keyword. The registration fee has to be paid by the candidates.
- After registration, candidate needs to fill the choices for the colleges and courses.
- After the registration, candidate has to report to any of the verification centre for document verification with the list of relevant documents.
- Seats will be allocated after successful verification will be done.
- To confirm the seats, candidates need to select the Freeze, Float or Withdraw option.
- Now, aspirants have to report to the allotted centre physically and with the downloaded provisional allotment letter.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/, for latest information on UPSEE 2017