UPSEE 2017 Counselling – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) is conducting UPSEE 2017 Counselling in online mode. The spot round list of B.Tech candidates was declared online mode. The candidates have to report at IET Lucknow campus on August 12, 2017, at 9:00 am. Online document verification at centralized verification centre was done on August 10. The vacant seats for UPSEE counselling 2017 were declared on August 08, 2017. Internal sliding of seats in Government Colleges was conducted between August 06 to 08. The UPSEE counselling round 5 was conducted between July 31 to August 02. The UPSEE 2017 registration for round 4 was held in online mode from July 19 to 21. The second round of UPSEE counselling was started from July 03 to 10 whereas first round of UPSEE counselling from June 19 to July 04. Candidates are allotted seats through UPSEE 2017 counselling as per their merit rank obtained in the entrance test. The counselling of UPSEE includes registration, choice filling, documents verification, allotment of seats etc. UPSEE counselling is held in five rounds. Participation in the counselling of UPSEE is subjected to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria defined by the University. For more information on UPSEE 2017 counselling such as the schedule, fee structure, requirement of documents etc. candidate may go through the article given below on this page.
Latest: UPSEE Seat Allotment Result for Spot Round – Check here
UPSEE 2017 Opening and Closing rank – Check here
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Important Dates
AKTU has announced the dates of all the events pertaining to the counselling of UPSEE 2017. Check the complete schedule below:
UPSEE 2017 Spot Counselling
The spot round of UPSEE counselling is done only for Government colleges. Candidates can check the UPSEE counselling 2017 schedule for the spot round below:
|S.No.||UPSEE 2017 Spot Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Internal sliding of seats in Government Colleges [Internal Branch Change/Adjustment]||August 06 to 07, 2017|
|2.||All the Government institutes will provide details of vacant seats through ERP||August 08, 2017|
|3.||Display of vacant Government college seats, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document||August 09, 2017|
|4.||Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center||August 10, 2017|
|5.||Registration and Choice filling and Locking of the Government college seats||August 11, 2017|
|6.||Declaration of Spot counselling result(along with a waiting list of equal number of seats)||August 12, 2017|
|7.||Online Fee submission and seat confirmation of the allotted candidates||August 13, 2017|
|8.||Providing of the list of candidates who did not report in the spot counselling by NIC, Delhi and Issuing of the list of candidates (in the waiting list) who have been allotted seats due to non‐reporting of the selected candidates of spot counseling||August 14, 2017|
|9.||Physical Reporting of the above candidates at IET, Lucknow for fee payment and occupying the seat.||August 15, 2017|
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Dates
|S.No.||UPSEE 2017 Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|First Round of UPSEE 2017 counselling|
|1.||Commencemnt of registration, payment of fee and uploading of documents||June 19, 2017|
|2.||Last date for registration, payment of fee and uploading of documents||June 24, 2017|
|3.||Verification of Documents at centralized verification centre||June 20 to 28, 2017|
|4.||Choice Filling and locking||June 20 to 28, 2017|
|5.||Result of Seat Allotment||June 29, 2017|
|6.||Online willingness by students||June 29 to July 2, 2017|
|Second Round of UPSEE 2017 Counselling|
|7.||Registration, payment of fee and uploading of documents||July 03 to 05, 2017|
|8.||Verification of Documents at centralized verification centre||July 03 to 06, 2017|
|9.||Choice Filling and locking||July 03 to 07, 2017|
|10.||Result of Seat Allotment||July 09, 2017|
|11.||Online willingness by students||July 9 to 10, 2017|
|Third Round of UPSEE 2017 Counselling|
|12.||Registration, payment of fee and uploading of documents||July 11 to 13, 2017|
|13.||Verification of Documents at centralized verification centre||July 11 to 14, 2017|
|14.||Choice Filling and locking||July 11 to 15, 2017|
|15.||Result of Seat Allotment||July 16, 2017|
|16.||Online willingness by students||July 16 to 17, 2017|
|Fourth Round of UPSEE 2017 Counselling|
|17.||Registration, payment of fee and uploading of documents||July 19 to 21, 2017|
|18.||Online Verification of Documents at centralized verification centre||July 19 to 22, 2017|
|19.||Choice Filling and locking||July 19 to 23, 2017|
|20.||Result of Seat Allotment||July 24, 2017|
|21.||Online willingness by students||July 24 to 25, 2017|
|22.||Downloading of provisional allotment letter and physical Reporting to the Institutes||July 26 to 29, 2017|
|23.||Vacancy details by Institute on ERP||July 30, 2017|
|Fifth Round of UPSEE 2017 Counselling|
|24.||Registration, payment of fee and uploading of documents||July 31, 2017|
|25.||Online Verification of Documents at centralized verification centre||July 31, 2017|
|26.||Choice Filling and locking||July 31 to August 01, 2017|
|27.||Result of UPSEE Seat Allotment||August 02, 2017|
|28.||Online willingness by students||August 02 to 03, 2017|
|29.||Downloading of provisional allotment letter and physical Reporting at Institute||August 02 to 05, 2017|
Use careers360 UPSEE Collge Predictor to predict your college
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Spot Round
Vacant Seats for UPSEE 2017 Counselling Spot Round – Check here
Aktu has started UPSEE Counselling Spot Round for government colleges from August 06. The vacant seats for UPSEE spot round counselling were declared on August 08. There a total of 316 seats available for spot round of UPSEE counselling. The candidates who have not been allotted seats or participated in the earlier rounds of counselling are eligible for spot round of UPSEE counselling 2017. The spot round result of UPSEE counselling will be declared on August 12.
Procedure of UPSEE 2017 Counselling
The counselling procedure of UPSEE 2017 includes the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Payment of registration fee and document uploading
- Document verification at the centre
- Display of seats and online choice filling and locking
- Result of Seat Allotment
- Acceptance of seat
- Reporting at the allotted Institute
UPSEE 2017 Round 5 Choice Filling & Registration started – Apply here
Tentative Seat Matrix of Vacant Seats for UPSEE Round 5- Check here
UPSEE MBA Counselling 2017 – Apply here
UPSEE 2017 Registration
There will be fresh registration in each round of UPSEE 2017 counselling. Candidates have to follow the steps given below to register for the counselling.
- Click on the link which will be provided above
- In the login page, enter application number and password
- Enter security pin and then click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- After completion of the registration process, candidates must click the ‘Logout’ button
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Fee
Candidates have to pay UPSEE 2017 counselling fee online. The fee can be remitted through Debit card/Credit card/ Internet Banking. Candidates can check the category Vacant Seats for UPSEE Seat Allotment Details After Round 4 wise fee structure from the table given below:
|S.No.||Category||UPSEE Counselling Fee|
Note: This counselling fee will be adjusted against Institute fee at the time of admission in the allotted Institute
UPSEE 2017 Counselling- Document Verification
In each round of UPSEE counselling 2017, candidates have to verify the following documents at the verification centre:
- UPSEE Admit Card 2017
- UPSEE Rank Card 2017
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (if applicable)
UPSEE 2017 Counselling- Online Choice Filling
- The Institute wise seat availability will be displayed in each round of UPSEE counselling as per schedule after which candidates have to fill in their choices online using the application number and password
- The candidates are advised to fill up as many choices as they want and put them in desired order carefully before locking.
- Once the choice list is locked, no candidate will be allowed to change/alter their choices.
- If a candidate does not lock his filled choices within the specified period, the choices filled by them at the end of specified period will automatically get locked by the system
- Based on the rank secured by candidates and choice exercised by them, the seat allotment result will be declared by AKTU.
UPSEE Counselling- Acceptance of Allotted Seats
After the completion of all the choice filling formalities, the sea allotment result will be displayed online. Candidates who have been allotted a seat have to exercise one of the following options:
Freeze: Candidates who are satisfied with the presently allotted seat and does not want to be considered for upgradation of seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling, is required to opt for ‘Freeze’ option. After exercising this option, candidates must download and print their Provisional Allotment Letter. If the candidates do not report for admission in the allotted institute within the specified period, the seat allotted to them will be cancelled automatically and the registration fee will not be refunded either.
Float: Candidates, who want to confirm the seat presently allotted to them and at the same time wants to be considered for up-gradation of the seat in the subsequent round of UPSEE counselling are required to opt for the ‘Float’ option. Registration Fee submitted by the candidate will be adjusted against Institute fee at the time of admission in the Allotted Institute of the candidate.
Withdraw: Candidates, who are not satisfied with the presently allotted seat and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, have to opt for the ‘Withdraw’ option. The candidates, who opt this option, will be treated to have withdrawn from all the remaining rounds of counselling and will be able to participate only in the SPOT round of counselling. The seat allotted to such candidates will be cancelled and shall be treated vacant.
The registration fee will be refunded online in the same account (as provided by the candidate) after deducting administrative charges with a rate of Rs 2000 per round of counselling in which the candidate has participated
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Round 5 Announced
The fifth round of counselling was conducted for seats which remained vacant after the fourth round and after reporting of students for admission to the allotted institute. Candidates had to register online and choice filling from July 31, 2017, to participate in the spot counselling. The seat allotment result has been declared on August 2, 2017. Candidates have to exercise online willingness (Freeze or Float) on or before August 3, 2017.
The criteria for eligibility for round 5 is as given below:
1) All fresh candidates
2) Applicants who have participated in the counselling process but have not got any seat
3) Candidates who have been allotted a seat and have taken admission in any college
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Round 4 Ended
In the fourth round of UPSEE 2017 counselling, the vacant seats of OBC/SC Category will be merged with General Category seats. Thus, All the vacant seats will come under General Category seats in this round.
The criteria for eligibility for round 4 is as given below:
1) All remaining (fresh) candidates who have not yet uploaded their documents
2) All Float option candidates of the 3rd round who have/have not been allotted any seat in the first round of counselling
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Round 3 Ended
In this round of UPSEE counselling, the vacant seats of ST Category will be merged into SC Category seats. Thus, ST category seat will not exist from this round onward. However, categories GEN/OBC/SC will remain into existence.
The criteria for eligibility for round 3 is as given below:
1) All remaining (fresh) candidates who had not yet uploaded their documents (It is suggested that one should make payment of registration fee as early as possible to avoid any kind of inconvenience in case of failure of the payment transaction.
2) All Float option candidates of the 2nd round who have/have not been allotted any seat in the first round of counselling
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Round 2 Ended
The second round of UPSEE counselling result has been declared online. The second round counselling was held between July 03 to July 07. In the second round of UPSEE counselling 2017, the vacant seats of the subcategory were merged into respective vertical categories. Thus, sub categories GL/AF/FF/PH seats did not exist from this round onward. However, the main categories GEN/OBC/SC/ST will remain into existence.
The criteria for eligibility for round 2 is as given below:
|Non- Eligible for Round 2 UPSEE Counselling||Eligible for Round 2 UPSEE Counselling|
|Those candidates who opted withdraw option for the counselling.||All remaining (fresh) candidates who have not yet uploaded their documents.|
|Those candidates who did not choose either Freeze or Float option after first time seat allotment||All Float option candidates who have/have not been allotted any seat in the first round of counselling|
|Those candidates who became ineligible after the online document verification.||Those candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices or modify choices. Their earlier allotted seat would be retained; however, their allotted category may be upgraded.|
|Candidate with no seat allotted|
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Round 1 Ended
The first round of UPSEE counselling 2017 ended. Candidates were required to register for the counselling latest by June 24, 2017. All the candidates who qualified UPSEE 2017 and have secured a rank are eligible to participate in this round. After filling and locking of choices, AKTU had displayed the seat allotment result on June 29, 2017. The online willingness can be exercised by the candidates until July 02, 2017.
Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates who have confirmed their seat by choosing ‘Freeze’ option in any of the four rounds of UPSEE 2017 counselling have to download and take a print out of the allotment letter. The provisional allotment letter was available online on July 26, 2017.
Candidates have to report at the allotted institute along with the printed copy of allotment letter along with original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents. Candidates have to report on or before July 29, 2017. Candidates will also have to remit the remaining amount of fee at the institute to confirm their admission. The orientation and classes for the current academic session will begin from August 01, 2017, onwards.
Highlights of UPSEE 2017 Counselling
- Candidates have to perform the various steps such as Registration, Payment of Registration Fee, Choice filling / Locking and Document Verification in each and every round of the counselling process.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat during later rounds of counselling, his/her earlier allotted seat (if any) in earlier round will automatically stand cancelled.
- For candidates, who have been allotted a seat and participate in the subsequent round of counselling by exercising ‘FLOAT’ option, if a new seat could not be allotted to them, the previously allotted seat will be retained.
- Candidates must exercise “FREEZE” or “FLOAT” options, as applicable in the specific round, in order to accept and confirm the allotted seat. If no option is exercised, the seat allotted to such candidates will be automatically cancelled.
- Candidates, who are allotted a seat and takes admission in the Allotted Institute, the registration fee submitted by the candidate during the counselling, without any deduction, will be adjusted against the Institute Fee of the Allotted Institute and will be transferred to the Allotted Institute by the University.
- In case of those candidates who could not be allotted any seat, the entire fee submitted by the candidate during the counselling will be refunded online by the University in the registered account.
- After accepting a seat, candidates who do not report at the allotted institute within the specified period of time, the seat allotted to them will get cancelled. The registration fee submitted by such a candidate will not be refunded either
- The candidates are advised to register and make payment of registration fee as early as possible so that they have sufficient time to handle the possible issues of failed transactions
- The candidates whose results are awaiting must download the undertaking available in pdf format for appearing in UPSEE counselling 2017 – Download here
- All the candidates who do not want to apply under any of the reserved categories must upload a self-attached document stating the options available in certificate uploading section. Candidates must select from: ‘Chosen Wrong Category/Not Belong To This Category/Don’t want to claim for the category/rural weightage’ etc.
- All the candidates who have qualified UPSEE 2017 must upload required documents on the candidate login page made available by the authority. Candidates must upload their Class 10th Certificate and Class 12th marksheet with the file size of 200 kb (scanned). The candidates who belong to OBC Category must upload their certificate which must be after dated April 1, 2017.
For more updates, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/