UPSEE 2017 Application Correction: The facility for partial correction in application form of UPSEE 2017 has been made available from March 27, 2017 (11:00 am). The candidates can correct only partial details until March 29, 2017 (5:00 pm). Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form of UPSEE 2017 and paid the registration fees before the last date will be able to avail the UPSEE application correction facility. The candidates can correct details in the application form of UPSEE 2017 in online mode only. The correction facility of UPSEE application form can only be done once by the candidates. By using the correction facility candidates can modify/update any particulars expects five fields – application number, candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth. To know the process and details of the UPSEE 2017 Application Correction read the article given below.
UPSEE 2017 Application Correction Dates
|S.No.||UPSEE 2017 Application Correction Events||Important Dates|
|1.||UPSEE 2017 Application Form ended on||March 20, 2017|
|2.||Opening of application form correction window||March 27, 2017 (11:00 am)|
|3.||Closing date of UPSEE 2017 application form correction facility||March 29, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
Instructions for UPSEE 2017 Application Correction
- Candidates must click on the link provided on this page
- The Login page will be displayed on the screen
- In this page, enter UPSEE 2017 Application Number and Password (same as entered in the application form of UPSEE)
- The application form of UPSEE 2017 will be displayed online in the editable mode
- As the correction facility can be availed only once by the candidates, therefore, it is important for all the candidates to ensure that the particulars that have been modified are correct before final submission.
- After submission, ‘Revised Confirmation Page’ will be generated.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the ‘Revised Confirmation Page’ for further admission purpose.
The correction window of UPSEE 2017 Application Form is made available – Click here to rectify your mistakes
Five Fields that cannot be modified in the UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- UPSEE 2017 application number
- Candidate’s date of birth
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (AKTU) will release the admit card of UPSEE 2017 in online mode from April 07, 2017 (11:00 am). The admit card can be downloaded by the candidates till April 16, 2017 (exam date). The Uttar Pradesh Entrance Exam (UPSEE) will be conducted in 49 exam centres of UPSEE 2017 for admission to B.Tech courses. Qualified candidates in UPSEE 2017 will be admitted to the institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including universities situated in the territory of UP. There are also seats that are reserved for various quotas as prescribed by Government rules. After filling these seats, the remaining will be filled by the qualified selected through UPSEE 2017 Counselling.
For more latest updates & news on UPSEE 2017 stay tuned http://engg.entrancecorner.com