UPSEE 2017 Admit Card – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (AKTU) has released the admit card of UPSEE 2017 on April 11. The candidates can download the UPSEE admit card by entering their application number and password on the login window. Candidates can download the UPSEE 2017 admit card through online mode till the examination day, April 16 (10:00 am). UPSEE 2017 admit card is available in online mode only no hard copies to be sent to the candidates through any other medium. The admit card of UPTU 2017 contains details such as the name of the candidate, father name, category, sub-category, application number, roll number, date of birth, exam centre address, exam date and time etc. It is mandatory for the applicants to carry the hall ticket/admit card to appear in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without the UPSEE admit card. The admit card must be kept safely as it will be required to the admission/counselling process. To get all the detailed information on UPSEE 2017 admit card go through the article below.
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
Below are all the important dates related to UPSEE admit card 2017:
|S.No.||UPSEE Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Start date to download UPSEE Admit Card||April 11, 2017|
|2.||Last date to download admit card of UPSEE 2017||April 16, 2017|
|3.||Exam will be held on||April 16, 2017|
Note: UPSEE aspirants must cross check the admit card of UPSEE 2017 after downloading it. If any discrepancies occur candidates must contact the authority firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download UPSEE Admit card with barcode: Candidates are advised to download admit card with a barcode. The UPSEE 2017 admit card without barcode will be treated as invalid and candidates will be denied for appearing in exam.
UPSEE Exam centre change: Candidates whose UPSEE admit card 2017 showing exam centre code 194 (Maharana Institute of Technology, Near CRPF Centre, Bijnor-Banthara Road, Lucknow – 226002) has been changed. Therefore, candidates who will be appearing for the exam from this centre are advised to download the admit card with upgraded exam centre which is Lucknow Institute of Technology, Near CRPF Centre, BIJNORBANTHARA ROAD, Lucknow – 226002
Procedure to Download UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
Follow the steps given below to download the Hall Ticket of UPSEE 2017:
- Candidates have to click on the link given below
- The application number and password must be entered on the login page to access the account.
- After entering the required details, click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must ensure to download and take a print out of the admit card and retain it safely.
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card is now available – Click here to download
Details Printed in UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of UPSEE 2017 will bear the following details printed on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s father name
- Application number of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Sub Category of the candidate
- Rural Weightage
- Gender of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Exam time, day and venue
- Important instructions for the exam
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card Important Instructions
- The downloaded admit card issued by the AKTU is a valid one to appear for UPSEE 2017
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading and taking a print out of it
- It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card to the exam centre of UPSEE 2017. Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safely even after the examination. They will require producing it at the time of counselling and admission as well
Discrepancy or Unavailability of UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
- If any candidate is unable to get access to their UPTU admit card 2017, they should immediately contact the helpline or send an email to the concerned authority.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, they should report about it to the concerned authority immediately and get it rectified.
- In case of reported correction in the admit card, candidates have to download the final corrected admit card from the official website before the examination date.
- To get the corrected admit card, candidates have to submit the following requirements:
- Two passport size photographs similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the Application Form of UPSEE 2017.
- The requisite fee in order to receive the corrected admit card.
- The unique application number allocated to the candidate.
- A copy of the receipt of the registered post/ speed post as a proof of submitting the confirmation page.
For any query regarding UPSEE 2017 Admit Card 2017, drop a comment below