The official authority has released the UPSEE 2014 Application Form today i.e. 15 March 2014. All the applicants interested and eligible can fill the form latest by 7 April 2014. Earlier, the application form was schedule to release on 28 February 2014 but due to some issues, it got post pond and has been released by the authority. To fill the application form of UPSEE 2014, browse through the tab mentioned below.
UPSEE 2014 Application Procedure:
- To fill the application form, the applicants can either visit the official website or even click the above mentioned tab
- All the information must be supplied or entered when filling the application form
- On submission of the form, a registration number will be generated, which has to be preserved by the applicant
- Further, upload the scanned image, signature, thumb impression and make the payment of application fee
- A confirmation will be generated and its print out has to be taken out by the applicant
- On the print out of the confirmation page, the photograph has to be pasted, signature and thumb impression has to be made at the specified places and send it along with the payment of E-challan (If the payment is made through online generated bank e-challan) should be send through speed post at the address mentioned below:
The Registrar – UPSEE 2014
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), IET campus,
Sitapur road, Lucknow – 226021, Uttar Pradesh
- The application fee to be paid by the General/OBC category is Rs 1000
- For SC/ST and women candidates will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee
- The application fee can be paid through Bank E- challan, Online, or electronic payment gateways including credit card or debit card.
Payment through Bank E – challan:
- In this mode, the registration has to be made, registration number generated to be preserved and the print out of the bank challan has to be taken by the applicant.
- Further, the fee through the generated challan has to be made in any branch of the Punjab National Bank
- Out of the three copies, bank will keep one copy and return the remaining two along with the receipt of payment.
- Once the payment is made, the applicant will have to log in again through the registration number and enter the transaction details and upload the scanned image, signature and thumb impression.
- A confirmation page will be generated whose printed copy along with other documents mentioned above in the application process has to be sent at the address mentioned above.
Payment through credit/ debit card:
- In this mode, the details of the credit/debit card (VISA/Mater card) must be kept ready
- The application form has to be filled, a registration number will be generated by the system required for making the payment of application fee
- The payment through debit or credit card has to be made and the applicants must take down the transaction number and after payment of fee, the scanned image, signature and thumb impression has to be uploaded
- The confirmation page will generate whose printed copy has to be sent at the above mentioned address.
Other Useful Links: