UPES 2016 Cutoff – University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has announced cutoff of UPESEAT 2016 for admissions to B.Tech & B.Design courses for the session 2016-17. The results of UPESEAT was announced in May 2016. Candidates have checked UPES Cutoff 2016 after the results of the aptitude test have been declared. The cutoff was minimum percentage of marks for admissions to 10 B.Tech, B.Planning & B.Design courses offered by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. In order to be granted admission in their preferred course, therefore, candidates had to secure requisite cutoff that was set by the university. Candidates who secured equal to or more than UPESEAT cutoff 2016 were considered for counselling process. For more information regarding the UPESEAT 2016 cutoff, read the article below.
Details of the UPES Cutoff 2016:
- The cutoff of UPES was prudently decided by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.
- Different parameters were considered by the University in determining the UPES 2016 Cutoff such as the total number of candidates who registered for the aptitude test, the actual number of test takers, the student intake for each course, the level of performance of candidates in the aptitude test and the cutoff of the past years’ etc. The university collated all the data to arrive at the cutoff of the Engineering Aptitude Test.
- In setting the cutoff score, the University not just considered the level of performance of the highest ranking candidate. The UPES Cutoff, on the other hand, was related to the overall performance of candidates in the aptitude test.
- Based on the cutoff that was declared, candidates had identified their chances of admissions to a particular course of the University.
- Candidates, however, noted that just meeting the UPES Cutoff 2016 has not guaranteed their inclusion in the UPES Merit List. In order to be included in the Merit List, candidates have to fulfilled other degree requirements and academic regulations of the University.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information about engineering exam.