UCEED 2017 Result: The result of UCEED 2017 has been declared by IIT Bombay on February 24, 2017. The login page is made available and candidates can check the result of UCEED by entering their registered email ID and password. A link to download the UCEED Result 2017 is also provided on this page. For the academic year 2017-18, around 8336 candidates had appeared for the entrance test that was conducted on January 22, 2017. By downloading the result of UCEED the candidates can view their scores, ranks individually. However, a separate rank list of UCEED will be declared within few days. After the declaration of UCEED result 2017 candidates will be provided with the score card on February 27, 2017. Aspirants can go through the article below to download the UCEED 2017 Result and know the minimum qualifying marks set by IIT Bombay and more on this page.
UCEED 2017 Result Dates
|S.No.||UCEED 2017 Result Event
|1.||UCEED Result will be declared on||February 24, 2017|
|2.||UCEED 2017 Score Cards will be declared on||February 27, 2017|
How to download UCEED 2017 Result
- Access the link available on this page
- Candidates need to enter their User Login and Password (entered during the UCEED 2017 Application Form fill up)
- UCEED Result 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates must download and keep it safely
UCEED 2017 Result Declared – Check here
Note: Candidates will not be informed about their result by the conducting body through SMS/post or any other means. They must keep accessing the website and also the same will be
UCEED 2017 Rank List
- The Rank List will be prepared by the UCEED 2017 conducting body by calculating the total marks secured in the entrance examination.
- If the entrance test is conducted in two sessions then the rank list will be prepared within the normalised scores obtained by the candidates.
- One rank list will be prepared by the candidates and there will be no separate category list ranks for ST, SC, OBC, CRL candidates.
- If the total marks scored by two or more candidates are same, then the tie-break resolution will be used for awarding ranks.
- The selection of the candidates will also be based on the UCEED 2017 Cutoff marks to be obtained by the candidates. The candidates who reach above the cutoff marks will be called for counselling process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for seat allocation process that will be conducted in Round 1, 2, 3.
- The candidates have to be present in person during the counselling process and also they need to verify all the essential documents.
Section wise minimum prescribed marks for Inclusion in the Rank List
The minimum prescribed marks varies with the category as shown in the following table.
|S.No.||Category||Section A||Section B||Section C||Total Marks|
Minimum Marks prescribed for inclusion in UCEED Rank List
|S.No.||Merit List||Minimum % of marks in each section||Minimum Total Marks|
|1.||Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|2.||OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|3.||SC Rank List||5||50|
|4.||ST Rank List||5||50|
|5.||PwD Rank List||5||50|
For more latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts on UCEED 2017 Result do leave your comments below