UCEED 2017 Rank List: The rank list of UCEED 2017 to be declared on February 27, 2017. The examination authority IIT Bombay will declare UCEED rank list 2017 for candidates who will secure cut off score/qualifying marks as per their category. Candidates who appeared in UCEED 2017 which was held on January 22, 2017 can check/download their rank list from this page. As per officials, the hardcopy of UCEED rank list will sent to the candidates on their postal address or registered mail id. Therefore, candidates have to download it as and when it will be released/announced/published by examination authority. UCEED 2017 Rank List will have candidate’s name, roll number, All India Rank, category. Candidates will be allotted seats in Bachelor of Design programmes in 3 institutes as per their rank and preference. The scorecard of UCEED 2017 will be announced on February 27, 2017, for candidates who have scored cut off according to their category. UCEED 2017 Scorecard can be checked through registered email id/application and password. The detail of UCEED 2017 Rank List is given below.
UCEED 2017 Rank List
The Rank list of UCEED 2017 will be prepared based on the total scores in UCEED 2017 examination. The exam was conducted on January 22, 2017, in Session I only from 10 am to 1:00 pm. Therefore rank list will be prepared on the basis of this session.
There will be no separate category wise Rank Lists of UCEED 2017. However, candidates will be able to check their provisional category wise from the UCEED 2017 Result page. If two or more candidates secures equal marks in the UCEED 2017 then the following tie breaking resolution will be used by the authority:
- A Higher rank will be given to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Section B of the UCEED 2017 Question Paper.
- If this does break the tie of the marks, the higher rank will be given to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Section A of the question paper.
- If the tie still exists, candidates will be then those candidates will be given the same rank.
- Only candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each Section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list.
- The committee can also decrease the minimum % of marks in each section depending on the availability of seats in the Participating Institutes of UCEED 2017.
The table below shows the minimum prescribed marks to be included in the rank list:
|S. No.||Category||Minimum % of marks in each section||Minimum total marks|
|1||General/ Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
UCEED 2017 Score Card
Candidates can download the UCEED Score Card 2017 from the link available on this page. In the scorecard, the result of the candidate will be printed along with their rank secured in the entrance test. IIT Bombay will not send any Score Card of UCEED 2017 via post/fax. It will be available online only.
Only the qualified candidates can download the Score Card of UCEED 2017.
Procedure to download UCEED 2017 Score Card
- Access the link provided here
- Enter Registration Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as Password.
- A Tab “ScoreCard” will appear on the screen
- Download the Scorecard of UCEED 2017.
Keep it safely for Seat Allotment/Counselling of UCEED 2017.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates & news and for any queries or doubts on UCEED 2017 Rank List leave your comments below