UCEED 2017 Cutoff will be the minimum marks that the candidates need to secure for inclusion in the UCEED 2017 Rank List. The UCEED 2017 was held on January 22, 2017, from 10 am to 1:00 pm in CBT mode. The candidates who will secure better marks in the entrance examination will be included in the rank list. The minimum UCEED 2017 Cutoff marks are being given below as prescribed by IIT Bombay. The candidates must reach the minimum cutoff marks in each section. The cutoff marks are available for the rank list under General (Common rank list), Schedule tribe, Scheduled Caste, PWD and Other Backward Class categories. Read the complete article to know the minimum prescribed marks and details of UCEED 2017 Cutoff.
Latest: UCEED 2017 Result Declared – Check here
Importance of UCEED 2017 Cutoff
- Cutoffs are announced to limit the number of candidates for admission in the three campuses.
- The candidates must also fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of UCEED 2017 in order to get qualified for the admission.
- It is one of the formal methods to choose the candidates for the counselling rounds and seat allotment.
- UCEED 2017 Cutoff will be the criterion based on which all the shortlisted candidates will be selected for admission which also be notified on this page.
UCEED 2017 Cutoff
|S. No.||Merit List||Percentage of marks in each section||Minimum Total Marks|
|1.||Commom Rank List||10||100|
|2.||OBC NCL Rank List||9||90|
|3.||SC Rank List||5||50|
|4.||ST Rank List||5||50|
|5.||PwD Rank List||5||50|
Previous Year UCEED Cutoff
|Other Backward Classes||61||137||283|
Important Information on UCEED 2017 Admission
- There will be three rounds for seat allotment process.
- The candidates will be also given admission based on the choices from the Participating Institutes of UCEED 2017. All the candidates will be allotted seats based on their first choice of the institute if seats are full than the second/third choice will be allotted.
- Only candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each Section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. The minimum prescribed marks vary with the category.
- The first round of admission will be announced on 1st week of July 2017. All the candidates will be admitted on the basis of the category wise rank obtained by the candidates.
- Selected candidates have to pay the fees of Rs. 6000/- before the deadline and if not paid within the specified time then the candidates will be disqualified for admission.
- The candidates who have paid the fees and fulfils the eligibility norms set by IIT Bombay will be called for admission.
- Spot admission will be based on the ranks obtained in the UCEED 2017 and vacancy available for each category.
- Candidates who are selected for spot round admission does not guarantee admission.
- All the candidates must be present in person with all the necessary documents and fees for spot round admission.
For more updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ . For more doubts or queries on UCEED 2017 Cutoff leave your comments below