TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern: The exam pattern of TS PGECET 2017 comprises overall format of the question paper, mode of exam, the total number of questions in the entrance test, time duration of the paper, marking scheme of the question paper etc. The TS PGECET exam pattern 2017 will be helpful for the applicants to get the knowledge of the TS PGECET 2017 question paper and to prepare well for TS PGECET 2017. The entrance test will be held from May 29 to June 01, 2017. All the applicants who are willing to appear for TS PGECET 2017 are advised to read thoroughly the exam pattern of TS PGECET 2017 while they are practising from the sample papers and going through the syllabus. To get all the detailed information about TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern read the complete article given below.
TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern
Below is the table showing the complete exam pattern of TS PGECET 2017:
|1||Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (online)|
|2||Exam Duration||2 hoursTimings:10:00 am to 12:00 am2:00 am to 4:00 am|
|3||Total number of questions||120 questions|
|4||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Objective Questions|
|5||Marking Scheme||1 mark for correct question and no negative marking for wrong answers|
|6||Language of the question paper||English only|
Important Information on TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern
- All the candidates must make themselves aware of the online i.e. Computer Based Test as the TS PGECET will be conducted only in online mode.
- The exam will be held at only two exam centres Hyderabad and Warangal. The time schedule for various post graduate courses are as given below:
|Timings and Exam Courses|
|Date||10:00 am to 12:00 pm||2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|May 29, 2017||Environmental Management (EM)||Nanotechnology (NT)|
|May 30, 2017||Instrumentation Engineering (EI) / Chemical Engineering CH)||Architecture & Planning (AR) / Biomedical Engineering (BM) / Metallurgical Engineering (MT)|
|May 31, 2017||Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|June 01, 2017||Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) / Biotechnology (BT)/Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Civil Engineering (CE) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Food Technology(FT) / Aerospace Engineering (AS)|
- All the candidates are required to reach the examination hall and report the test centre by 9:00 am for the morning session exams. For the afternoon session the reporting time at the test centre will be 1:00 pm before commencement of the exam.
- All the questions will be multiple choice based questions. The cutoff marks of TS PGECET 2017 is 30 % to be secured by the candidates belonging to the General Category. However, there is no minimum cutoff marks set for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- All the candidates are advised to choose the correct test paper which will make them qualify for the admission and the post graduate course they want to pursue.
- The hall ticket of TS PGECET 2017 will be made available online which must be brought to the examination hall to appear in the entrance test.
- The candidates must start preparing from the syllabus of TS PGECET 2017 that has been prescribed by the university for various courses.
- Only appearing in the TS Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2017 will not guarantee admission to the candidates.
For latest updates & news on TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern leave your comments below