TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card: TS PGECET 2017 hall ticket has been made available by Osmania University on May 24. The candidates who have registered and paid the requisite fees can download the admit card of TS PGECET 2017 until May 28 in online mode. To download TS PGECET admit card 2017 candidates need to enter the registration number, date of birth and select the preferred test centre for examination. The candidates are not sent the TS PGECET hall ticket 2017 through post or courier. Candidates must note that TS PGECET 2017 admit card are not made available for GATE qualifiers, such candidates have to follow a separate the application procedure for admission. TS PGECET 2017 hall ticket is an important document, without which the candidates will not be allowed to enter the test centre. To get all the detailed information and the complete procedure to download TS PGECET 2017 admit card go through the complete article below.
TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card Dates
|S.No.||TS PGECET 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|1.||TS PGECET admit Card 2017 to be issued from||May 24 to 28, 2017|
|2.||TS PGECET 2017 to be held on||May 29 to June 01, 2017|
How to download TS PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket
Below are the simple steps that the candidates need to follow to download TS PGCET hall ticket:
- Access the link available on this page
- Candidates must enter TS PGECET 2017 registration number, date of birth and select preferred test centre
- Candidates must click on Submit button and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must cross check all the details printed on the TS PGECET 2017 admit card and keep it safely for further admission process.
Click here to download TS PGECET Admit Card
Important Instructions on TS PGECET Admit card 2017
- Hall Ticket of PGECET 2017 will be made available in online only after successfully submitting the application form of TS PGECET. No hard of the admit card will be sent to the candidates
- The admit card must be preserved carefully as it will be required to enter the examination hall.
- All the candidates must bring the admit card of TS PGECET along with the ID Proof to the examination hall as it will be required to be produced to the invigilator.
- Applicants must make sure that the details printed on the hall ticket of TS PGECET 2017 are correct. If any discrepancies occur the candidates must immediately contact the University.
- After downloading the candidates are advised to take out several photocopies of the admit card. Those who fail to bring the hall ticket to the examination centres they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- The hall ticket must be kept safe by them for verification during counselling and admission.
TS PGECET 2017 exam will be conducted in an offline mode only i.e pen and paper based test. It is advised to download the TS PGECET hall ticket 2017 after the announcement of officials to avoid the last minute server issue. So far only the official announcement of the PGECET Exam has been released to be conducted from May 29 to 30, 2017 at the exam centres across India.
For any doubts or queries comment below or keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com