TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor – This tool helps the candidates to predict their rank in the TS EAMCET entrance examination. After the conclusion of exam, candidates will be under the pressure to know their rank. Therefore, the TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor will help the candidates in predicting their approximate rank. To calculate the rank, candidates must calculate their expected scores. By logging in with the help of Facebook or Google account and submitting the relevant information, the candidates will be eligible to check their predicted rank. Through the TS EAMCET Rank Estimator 2017, the candidates can research on the list of colleges granting admission on the basis of the rank. Interested candidates can check the procedure to use TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor from the article below.
Latest: TS EAMCET 2017 Result and Rank Card – Check here
How to calculate the score for TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor?
In order to calculate the rank, the candidates must have the expected scores with them. Through official or unofficial Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2017, candidates can calculate the scores. many coaching institutes will publish their own answer keys. However, the official answer key will be issued by the conducting authority. Candidates will be needed to download the solution key. It will contain the answer of the questions asked in the paper. Follow the steps mentioned below to examine the scores.
- Candidates will require to download the official or unofficial answer key. It is advised to download the trustable answer key.
- To calculate the scores, the TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed under which, 01 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and no marks will be subtracted for the negative answer.
- Now, deduct the total number of incorrect answers from the total number of paper. The calculated digit will be the expected score.
How to use TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor?
To use the Rank Predictor of TS EAMCET 2017, candidates can check the procedure below.
- In order to calculate the rank, candidates first have to log in using their Facebook or Google account. The candidates can use email ID as well.
- The aspirants need to fill the personal details like – category, date of birth, state, current educational level, Xth and XIIth class board details, expected/actual board percentage.
- Click on ‘unlock’ to proceed further.
- In the next screen, fill the information regarding TS EAMCET 2017 roll number, expected scores in engineering entrance examination.
- Click on ‘predict now’ to predict the rank.
The candidates can also take a print out of the result and check the list of colleges in which they can get admissions into.
- The Rank Predictor of TS EAMCET 2017 will predict the rank of the candidate. We do not make any claim regarding the accuracy of the result.
- Candidates are informed to use the correct TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key. Incorrect answer key will lead to incorrect calculation of rank.
- The details filled in the rank predictor must be checked twice, as the result will be predicted on the basis of the details only.
- Candidates can use the TS EAMCET 2017 College Predictor through the estimated rank, if they do not have the actual rank.
The link to use the TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Predictor will be provided in the article as soon as it will be developed. Till then, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates about TS EAMCET 2017.