TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will conduct the Common Entrance Test for admission into various undergraduate professional courses in the state of Telangana. Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance test must be well acquainted with the Exam Pattern of TS EAMCET 2017. It will give aspirants an insight of the various aspect of the test which will help candidates to prepare for the examination in a more productive way. Interested candidates can check details of TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern such as mode of exam, type of questions, marking scheme, duration etc. below on this page.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Every candidate preparing for TS EAMCET 2017 must have knowledge of the Exam Pattern to secure good marks. Check details of TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern given below:
Mode of Examination: The entrance test will be held in the offline mode. It will be a pen and paper based examination.
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will contain questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium.
Note: Candidates who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wants the questions to get translated into Urdu, will be allotted the exam centre in Hyderabad only.
Type of Questions: All the question will be of Objective type multiple choice questions only. For each question, there will be four options out of which only one response will be correct.
Name of Sections: The paper will have questions from the following subjects:
Number of Questions: The section-wise distribution of question is given below in the table:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Total Number of Marks: The question paper carries a total number of 160 marks.
Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Duration: The entrance test will be of a total duration of 3 hours.
Important Points to Remember
Candidates must follow the following instructions on the day of examination:
- Students must arrive at the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination. This will provide time for the candidates to get familiar with the OMR Answer Sheet.
- After the commencement of the examination, no student will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must use either blue/black Ball point only to mark their response in the OMR Answer sheet.
- Candidates must carry their TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card, A good black/blue Ball Point Pen, Filled in online Application Form and an Attested copy of Caste certificate ( For SC/ST category candidates only).
- Beside the items mentioned above, candidates should not carry any other material. If any candidate is found to be in possession of any forbidden material, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Before answering the questions, candidates must ensure to read carefully all the details mentioned in the OMR Answer sheet.
Keep following engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017