TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling:The last date to upload admission details by candidates who were allotted seats in TS EAMCET counselling is August 11, 2017. The spot round of TS EAMCET 2017 counselling from August 03 to 09, to fill vacant seats in Private unaided Engineering colleges. TS EAMCET 2017 counselling comprises of verification of documents, option/exercising options, change of options, allotment of seats, fee payment, self-reporting, participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any) and seat withdrawal. Option entry for the final round of TS EAMCET counselling was done until July 20. The last date for TS EAMCET seat allotment final verification process was July 19, 2017. Candidates had to enter their preferred choices of college and course after verification of documents for seat allotment. The document verification process was started on June 12, 2017. Candidates who were allotted a seat had to report to the centres first, as per their TS EAMCET 2017 rank for verification of documents. After verification of all the certificates, candidates had to pay the processing fee of Rs.1000 for OC/BC, Rs.500 for SC/ST. The registration and option entry was started from June 16, 2017. Candidates had to fill their preferred courses and colleges as per their ranks for appearing in further TS EAMCET counselling 2017 processes. The authority announced the first list of TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment on June 28, 2017. To know about TS EAMCET 2017 counselling procedure, seat allotment process, go through the article given below.
Latest– TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment Result for Final Round, check here
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling- Spot Round Schedule
|S. No||TS EAMCET Counselling Spot Round 2017||Important Dates|
|1||Internal sliding at the institution||August 03, 2017|
|2||Issue of notification by the college to fill left over vacancies under Spot Admissions||August 04, 2017|
|3||Completion of Spot Admissions||August 09, 2017|
|4||Last date for uploading of spot admission candidate details online||August 11, 2017|
|5||Last date for submission of hard copies of relevant certificates along with DD’s in person or through Registered Post to the Convenor TSEAMCET -2017 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad -500028||August 16, 2017|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Spot Round- Eligibility Criteria
The vacant seats during the spot round of TS EAMCET counselling will be filled with the internal sliding candidates and the final resultant vacancies will be filled under spot admissions. Candidates satisfying the following eligibility requirements are eligible to participate in the spot round of TS EAMCET counselling 2017:
Candidates who have qualified in TS EAMCET 2017 and possess 45 % (44.5% and above can be taken as 45%) marks in group subjects. For BC/SC/STs category candidates, the qualifying marks is 40% (39.5% and above can be taken as 40%)
If the vacancies are still left, candidates without TS EAMCET rank and passed intermediate or its equivalent examination with the percentage of marks indicated above will be considered
To avail admission in Biotechnology course during TS EAMCET spot round 2017, candidates must have passed Bridge Course in the mathematics of Intermediate Education.
Candidate belonging and residing in other who have also completed their studies out of Telangana and whose parents belong to other state and residing there only are not eligible for admission.
Applicants cannot be considered even as Non-Local (NL) candidate to Telangana State for admission and ratification will not be given for such cases if they admit the candidate by violating the guidelines issued.
Candidates possessing Intermediate or its equivalent certificates other than those issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/A.P have to produce equivalency certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling- Processing Fee for Spot Round
Candidates participating in TS EAMCET counselling spot round have to pay the processing fee at the college. Candidates can check the fee amount in the table given below:
|1.||TSEAMCET 2017 qualified candidates||Rs. 1000|
|2.||TSEAMCET 2017 Non qualified candidates||Rs. 1500|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling- Documents for Spot Round
Candidates have to produce the following documents during the spot round of TS EAMCET counselling:
- SSC Marks Memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent
- Study certificates
- TS EAMCET 2017 rank card, if qualified
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate, if applicable
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates (Final Round)
Final Round of TS EAMCET Counselling 2017:
|Final TS EAMCET Counselling Round Events||Dates||Rank of the Candidates|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment Final Verification (who have not verified earlier)||July 19, 2017||From rank 1 to last|
|Choice filling and locking for all candidates||July 19 to 20, 2017||From rank 1 to last|
|Seat Allotment result||July 22, 2017||All candidates|
Note: For downloading the allotment order, candidates must enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login page.
Candidates can check TS EAMCET 2017 counselling schedule for verification of documents for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories:
|Reporting Time||Counselling Dates||From||To|
|09:00 A.M.||June 12, 2017||1||1500|
|09:00 A.M.||June 13, 2017||6001||8500|
|09:00 A.M.||June 14, 2017||16001||18500|
|09:00 A.M.||June 15, 2017||26001||28500|
|09:00 A.M.||June 16, 2017||36001||38500|
|09:00 A.M.||June 17, 2017||46001||48500|
|09:00 A.M.||June 18, 2017||56001||59000|
|09:00 A.M.||June 19, 2017||68001||71000|
|09:00 A.M.||June 20, 2017||80001||83000|
|09:00 A.M.||June 21, 2017||92001||95000|
|03:30 P.M.||101001||Last rank|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling schedule for verification of documents for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
|Counselling Dates||Reporting Time||Categories||Rank Range|
|June 12, 2017||09:00 A.M||Anglo Indian||1||Last rank|
|09:00 A.M||PH-(V) & PH-(H)||1||Last rank|
|June 13, 2017||09:00 A.M||PH-(O)||40001||50000|
|01:30 P.M||PH-(O)||70001||Last rank|
|June 14, 2017||09:00 A.M||CAP||1||20000|
|11:30 A.M||Sports And Games||1||15000|
|03:00 P.M||Sports And Games||15001||36000|
|June 15, 2017||09:00 A.M||NCC||1||10000|
|June 16, 2017||09:00 A.M||CAP||40001||60000|
|11:30 A.M||Sports And Games||36001||45000|
|03:00 P.M||Sports And Games||45001||56000|
|June 17, 2017||09:00 A.M||NCC||36001||42000|
|June 18, 2017||09:00 A.M||Sports And Games||56001||67000|
|11:30 A.M||Sports And Games||67001||78000|
|01:30 P.M||Sports And Games||78001||89000|
|03:00 P.M||Sports And Games||89001||Last rank|
|June 19, 2017||09:00 A.M||NCC||60001||65000|
|June 20, 2017||09:00 A.M||NCC||80001||85000|
|03:00 P.M||NCC||95001||Last rank|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Exercising Options
|Rank Range||Counselling Dates|
|1||36000||June 16 to June 17, 2017|
|36001||56000||June 18 to June 19, 2017|
|56001||80000||June 20 to June 21, 2017|
|80001||Last range||June 21 to June 22, 2017|
|Change of Submitted Options||June 22 to June 23, 2017|
|Online Release of List of Allotted Candidates||June 28, 2017|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates for ST Candidates –Click here
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for candidates belonging to the different category is given below in the table:
|S.No.||Category||TS EAMCET Counselling Fee|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Process
The Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 will be carried out in the following manner:
- Candidates qualifying in TS EAMCET 2017 have to visit any of the Help Line Centre to register for the counselling.
- Applicants have to pay the processing fee and obtain the receipt, submit their mobile number and the Aadhaar number.
- Candidates have to collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form at the registration counter, enter their TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card number, rank etc and append their signature.
- Candidates have to verify their documents after the completion of the registration process at the centre.
- After the verification gets over, candidates will receive the print out of the receipt of certificates.
- In a case of any discrepancy, candidates must report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction.
- After the verification of documents, candidates have to collect the Manual option form and retain it for future reference.
- Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ for exercising the option entry
- Enter ROC Form No, TS EAMCET Hall Ticket No, Rank and Date of Birth
- Candidates must click on ‘Generate Password’ button. Login ID and password will be displayed
- Candidates have to click on ‘Candidate Login’ page and enter Login ID Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth
- After login, candidates have to fill in their choices of preferred institutes and branches in the online mode.
- The candidates must select their choices wisely as per their preferences of courses and colleges. Candidates must fill in the maximum number of choices.
- With the help of the manual option form, applicants have to fill in the district code, college code and course code in decreasing order of preference.
Allotment of Seat
- After going through the above-mentioned steps of TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling, candidates will be intimated about the allotment of seats through SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to login into their account and download their allotment order.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the choices filled in by the candidates.
- The rank of the candidates, local area, gender, reservation category etc. will be taken into consideration will allotting seats to the qualified candidates.
Confirmation of Seats
- Candidates have to accept the seats online and save the joining details.
- A joining report with the admission number will be generated.
- Candidates must take a print out of the joining report and submit the same in the college allotted to them.
Payment of Fee
- Candidates also have to pay the requisite fee through the challan mode.
- Applicants have to download the challan from the link which will be displayed at the bottom of the allotment order page.
- The TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fee can be remitted in any branch of the State Bank of Hyderabad.
Certificates required for TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates must carry all the original certificates and two sets of photocopies of the documents given below:
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidates
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) /National Cadet Crops
- (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Documents required for TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling for NCC/Anglo-Indian/PH/CAP:
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or certificate from the head master
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board – Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Help Line Centres for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
The list of the Help Line Centres where the TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling is likely to be held is given below:
|S.No.||TS EAMCET Counselling Help Line Centres|
|01||Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|02||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|03||Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|04||University Arts And Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|05||Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|06||Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|07||Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|08||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|09||G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|10||Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|11||Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|12||Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|13||SR and BGNR govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|14||Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|15||SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|16||J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|17||J N T U College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|18||Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari Opp:Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|19||Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|20||Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
For detailed instruction of TS EAMCET Counselling of the previous year Click Here.
For any query or doubt regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2017