Tripura JEE 2017: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will start the counselling of Tripura JEE 2017 from July 06 to 08, 2017 for all the qualified candidates in TJEE 2017. The candidates must visit the reporting centre for participating in the counselling rounds along with documents. The result of Tripura JEE was declared in online mode on June 05. The answer key of Tripura JEE was released on May 05. TJEEB has conducted Tripura JEE 2017 on 03 and 04. The entrance test was held in the morning session from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and afternoon session started from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Only those candidates who have been issued the admit card of Tripura JEE 2017 through Indian Post were only allowed to appear in the entrance test. The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination was being held in 5 exam centres across the state of Tripura. The candidates will be selected for counselling through the common merit list released after the declaration of the result. Through Tripura JEE 2017, candidates will be offered admission to various B.Tech/B.E courses in around 4 institutes of Tripura. To know complete details about Tripura JEE 2017 counselling, seat allotment, seat matrix, cutoff and more read the article below.
The counselling of Tripura JEE 2017 is to conduct in offline mode (in person) at 7 at Matangini Pritilata Sabha Griha, Women’s College, Agartala. Seats will be allocated to the candidates for the engineering courses based on the Common Merit List and eligibility criteria set by the authority as well as the reservation of seats will be applicable set by Government of India and State of Tripura. The seats will be allotted provided the candidates meet the eligibility conditions for admission in the 5 colleges/institutions.
TBJEE announced TJEE 2017 Result on June 5, 2017, for admissions to various B.Tech/B.E. programmes in the university. Candidates could check their result of Tripura JEE 2017 by entering their registered enrollment number. After entering the required details, the candidates could check the marks obtained in the entrance exam along with merit position in the qualifying entrance exam.
Important Information on Tripura JEE 2017
- The Tripura JEE 2017 was held in four centres for engineering course across the state namely Agartala, Udaipur, Kailashahar, Dharmanagar.
- The entrance exam was held for two consecutive days as the subjects such as Physics and Chemistry for one day and Mathematics and Physics for next day.
- The candidates will be admitted in the colleges only if they reach the cutoff scores and meet the eligibility norms set by the conducting body.
- The reservation criteria different candidates will be set as per the Government rules of India.
Below are the scheduled dates for Tripura JEE 2017. Candidates must keep a track on all the important dates without which they will not be able to appear in the exam.
|Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form online||Ended|
|Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form can be obtainable from TBJEE counter/post||January 2 to 31, 2017 (11: 30 AM – 3 PM)|
|Last date to submit the application forms||January 31, 2017 (11: 30 AM – 5 PM)|
|Issuance date of Admit Card||March 27, 2017|
|Last date to receive feedback||May 3, 2017 ( upto 5 PM)|
|Tripura JEE 2017 was held on||May 03 and May 04, 2017|
|Tripura JEE model answer key||May 05, 2017|
|Results are expected to be announced on||June 05, 2017|
|Counselling process will start||July 06 to 08, 2017|
Tripura JEE 2017 Salient Features
- Exam Name: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (Tripura JEE)
- Commonly known as: TBJEE
- Level of Exam: State Level Entrance Exam
- Conducting Body: Tripura Government Board
The Answer Key has been released as model answer keys on May 05. The final answer key to be prepared by taking advice from experts and guides. Tripura JEE publishes the answer key and we will also upload the same in the link that will be provided on this page.
- The TB JEE 2017 admit card was dispatched to the candidates from March 2017 only through Post to those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form. The candidates who have not submitted their application forms on time will not receive their admit cards. The list of all the candidates has been uploaded on the official page. The candidate must, however, contact the conducting body if they do not receive the admit cards.
- The candidate needs to bring Original and self-attested copies of the documents, Receipt of the Application form, Serial Number of the Candidate in the list.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India as well as a permanent resident of India
- Applicant’s Parents must have resided in the state of Tripura for not less than 10 years continuously prior to the date of appearing in the Tripura JEE 2017.
- All the candidates who are appearing for the exam must have passed/appeared their Class XII final exam in the year of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
- Candidate must pass from Tripura Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with subjects that they wish to appear in the entrance test.
- Candidates born in Manipur-Tripura cadre with All India Service Offers background and students of the employees of the state government posted outside Tripura will also be eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- In case a candidate’s parent is permanent resident of Tripura but works in State (Government of Tripura) / Officer of Central Government in Tripura and had been working continuously for three years or more can appear in the entrance test if they have passed the Higher Secondary Examination from one of the institutions of State will be eligible for examination.
- Tripura JEE 2017 will also be open to candidates who are children of serving Defense personnel (Army/Navy/Air Force), belonging from the state.
- Similarly for Ex- Servicemen either the applicant or his/her parent should have been staying in the state of Tripura for not less than five years continuously, in order to be considered eligible to appear for the examination.
Tripura JEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
The seats for the reserved categories such as Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped/Ex-Servicemen will be available set by the norms of Government of India. However, all the candidates will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the seats they have applied and also reach the cutoff marks set by the conducting body.
The application form is available in both online and offline mode. Check details below.
In the offline mode, aspirants can collect the application form and the prospectus through any one of the following means:
The application form will be available at the counter of the office of TJEE. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 100/- and collect it from the address given below:
Old Secretariat Complex,
Pin – 799001
Application Form can be collected by paying Rs. 100 from the following centres
- Degree College, Dharmanagar
- K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
- S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa
Candidates have to send a postal order of Rs. 100 in favour of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination payable at Agartala Head Post Office. They also have to affix a postal stamp of Rs 5 on the self-addressed envelope of 30 cm x 13 cm.
The application form and the prospectus can be downloaded online. The cost of the application form and prospectus is Rs. 100 and candidates have to pay it at the time of submission of the application form along with the admission fees in the address given above.
Tripura JEE Examination Fees
In order to validate the form, candidates have to pay the examination fee. Check the fee structure given in the table below:
SC & ST
BPL SC & ST
The payment can be done through any of the following modes:
- E-Challan (At any SBI Branch)
For the academic year 2017-18, there are four exam centres for Tripura JEE 2017. Candidate have to select from the following exam centres during the application form fill up.
|Examination Mode||Pen &Paper Mode|
|Type of Questions in the exam||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Marks||400 Marks (100 for each paper)|
|Total Subjects||4 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
|Total number of questions||50 Compulsory Questions (5 question from each subjects)|
|Total number of Options||A, B, C and D|
|Marking Scheme||For correct answer 2 marks will be awarded each. No negative for wrong/unanswered questions.|
Tripura JEE 2017 Syllabus
The questions of the examination will be based on the Syllabus of Tripura JEE which will publish in the academic year of the entrance exam. Candidates must cover all the important topics, sub- topics from the syllabus and prepare accordingly for the exam.
The sample papers will be made available for four different subjects and also the sample questions will be notified by the conducting body.Candidates must practice from the questions to give their best in the entrance test.
Old Secretariat Complex,
Finance Building[2nd Floor],
For more updates and information of Tripura JEE 2017 keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ or you may leave your comments below