Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Pattern – The candidates who are appearing in the Tripura JEE 2017 must go through the total number of questions, exam duration, marking scheme etc.of the entrance examination. The exam to be held on May 03 (Paper I) and May 04 (Paper II). The candidates have to mark the answers in the OMR sheets and answers once marked cannot be changed/modified. It will lead to cancellation of the answer paper. The exam will be an Offline Test therefore, candidates must mark their answers carefully. The test will include three papers i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. To know complete information on Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Pattern read the full article given below.
Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (Tripura JEE) 2017 will comprise of four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- There will be four different Question Papers/Test Booklets.
- The Full marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- will be 100 marks.
- Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) of each paper will be of 2 hours.
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabus of
- Tripura Joint Entrance Examination which is based on last year syllabus. The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. The Module will carry 10 marks.
- The type of questions for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each question will carry two (2) marks and total marks for a question paper will be 50×2 for each subject.
- Each question will have four options (A,B,C,D) out of which the correct option (A/B/C/D) is only to be selected. After selecting the correct answer the candidates shall have to mark the corresponding letter (i.e. A/B/C/D) in appropriate space provided in OMR Answer Sheet with
- blue or black ball point pen.
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong answers.
Important information on Tripura JEE 2017
- Each subject Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have 50 MCQs .
- The serial number will be written on the top of the question paper and candidates have to write the OMR answer sheet and also in the attendance sheet.
- If the candidates do not provide the appropriate serial number than the machine will not check the correct answer.
- The candidates have to mark the answer in the OMR Answer Sheets which will be stapled along with the question paper of Tripura JEE 2017.
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of Tripura JEE 2017. Candidates can also practice from the sample papers in order to get hold of Exam Pattern of Tripura JEE 2017.
For more latest updates and news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts on Exam Pattern of Tripura JEE leave your comments below.