Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff – Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff is the minimum marks which a candidate must obtain to attend the Tripura JEE 2017 Counselling. It will be decided by Tripura Board of JEE (TBJEE) for all the candidates who appear in the engineering entrance examination. The main purpose of Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff is to delimit the number of candidates in the admissions and to pick the most rightful candidates for seat allotment and also as the number of candidates applying for admission in b.tech courses is higher than the number of seats available for allotment, it has become important to apply a selection limitation which is why cutoff is applied for various courses. The cutoff may be displayed in two categories in according to candidate’s rank or scores. The cutoff marks will be set after the declaration of result or along with the result by the conducting body. To know complete details about Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff read the article given below.
Features of Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff
- The cutoff will be declared in order to limit the number of candidates to take admission in the B.Tech courses
- Only candidates whose scores is higher than the cutoff or equal to cutoff will be called for next round of admission.
- The overall performance of the candidate and the overall analysis of the exam will be calculated for publication of cutoff score.
- Declaration of the cutoff will be made with the declaration of result through online mode only. No candidate will be individually informed. They must keep visiting this page in order to know the Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff marks.
Factors of Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff
- The number of candidates.
- The average performance of the candidates.
- Highest score and lowest score in the entrance examination.
- The number of seats available for allotment in various courses.
- Average annual intake for engineering courses.
- Previous year admission and cutoff statistics.
- Reservation policy set Tripura JEE 2017 Board.
- Exam difficulty level and marking scheme.
After Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff
- The aspirants who will cross the cutoff marks of Tripura JEE 2017 will be listed in the Tripura JEE 2017 Merit List.
- The Merit List will be prepared based on the marks scored in accordance of their ranks.
- Highest scorer will get rank 1 in the merit list and the candidate with marks equal to the cutoff will be placed at the bottom of the list.
- Candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment which will be made as per their appearance in the Tripura JEE 2017 Merit List.
- The preference in allotment of seats for various engineering courses will be given to the candidate securing higher score/position in the merit list.
- The counselling will be conducted in the last week of June/first week of July 2017.
For latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any doubts or queries on Tripura JEE 2017 Cutoff leave your comments below