THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) Limited considers GATE score 2018 for recruitment of Engineer Trainees in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical disciplines. THDC comes under the Miniratna category-1 which is jointly promoted by Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who have applied for GATE 2018 can also fill THDC recruitment form but only those candidates who have required cut off score will be allowed to participate in the selection process. THDC recruitment through GATE will be done on the basis of candidates score in GATE 2018 and their performance in personal interview. The application process of THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 will begin from January 5, 2018. The THDC 2018 recruitment application form can be filled in the online mode only. The application form of THDC through GATE 2018 can be filled till January 31, 2018. While applying candidates have to enter their GATE 2018 registration number and select the discipline they want to apply for recruitment. Candidates can read below the application process, eligibility criteria, important dates as well as previous year’s cutoffs for the THDC recruitment through GATE 2018 below.
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Highlights
Name of Organization: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) Limited
Vacancy Details: Engineer Trainees in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical
Number of Posts: To be notified
Application Dates: January 5 to January 31, 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 46500 during training and after incorporation – Rs. 24,900 to 50,500
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018: Important Dates
The application form of THDC recruitment will be available from January 5, 2018. The last date to submit the THDC recruitment application form is January 31, 2018. The recruitment of candidates in THDC for the post of Engineer Trainees will be done on the basis of GATE score 2018.
|THDC recruitment through GATE Events||Important Dates|
|GATE 2018 applications started on||August 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application||October 9, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam date||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of THDC recruitment available from||January 5, 2018|
|Last date to fill THDC recruitment form||January 31, 2018|
Eligibility for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018
To appear in THDC Recruitment candidates have to appear in GATE 2018. The candidates appearing the qualifying exam in the year 2018 are not eligible to apply.
Age requirements: The maximum age limit considered to apply for THDC recruitment 2018 is 30 years.
Academic qualification: A candidate applying to Engineer Trainees post should have done full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering) in discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. The candidate must have scored minimum 65% or equivalent.
The academic qualifications required to apply for THDC recruitment through GATE 2018 is given below:
|Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Engineering|
|Engineer Trainee (Civil)||Civil Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.SC Engg.)|
|Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||Mechanical/Mechanical & Automation|
How to apply for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018
The application process of THDC recruitment through GATE 2018 involves two steps:
1) Filling GATE 2018 application form
2) Filling up of THDC recruitment form 2018
1) GATE 2018 application form: IIT Guwahati has released the application form of GATE 2018 on August 31, 2017. The candidates have to fill and submit the applications of GATE 2018 till October 9, 2017. The GATE application form is available in the online mode only. GATE 2018 will be held in the online mode on February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018. Candidates who want to apply for THDC recruitment process have to fill THDC recruitment form 2018.
2) Filling up of THDC recruitment form 2018: Application form of THDC recruitment available from January 5, 2018. The last date to fill and submit THDC recruitment form is January 31, 2018. Candidates must follow the steps below to complete the registration process:
- Candidates must visit the link to fill THDC recruitment form 2018.
- Candidates must enter their GATE 2018 registration number and stream applied
- After entering the above details candidates have to enter personal, academic and communication details asked with correct information
- To complete the registration candidates must upload images of photograph and signature, qualifying certificate, CGPA conversion certificate and caste certificate with the mentioned specifications.
- Verify the information entered and modify the incorrect information before final submission.
- After final submission, you will receive a registration number which must be noted down as it will be required in the further recruitment process
- After completely filling the THDC application form displayed after final submission and attach photocopies of Class X, XII and qualifying exam marksheet and 3 photographs (name, THDC registration number on back side of photograph)
Submission of THDC recruitment form 2018: Candidates must post all the required documents along with the application of THDC recruitment through GATE 2018 to the below address:
THDC India Limited
Corporate Office, Rishikesh
Pragatipuram, By Pass Road,
Rishikesh – 249201 (Uttrakhand)
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2018 scores. There will be no group discussion and interview and will be based purely on GATE 2018 scores. The list of selected candidates will be published and notified by the authority.
However, applicants selected for recruitment of THDC should be in good health. Prior to joining an applicant has to undergo health checkup at any CMO, THDCIL dispensary or CMO of any Govt. Hospital or any preferred hospital in agreement with a specified medical standard.
Service bond details: The candidates have to serve an agreement bond of Rs. 2, 50,000/- (Rs. 1, 25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/PH categories) to serve the company for at least 3 years after completing the training successfully.
THDC – Pay Scale details:
|1.||At the time of training period||Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 46500|
|2.||After training||Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500|
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com for latest updates on PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018. For any doubt or queries on leave your comment below.