TANCET 2017 Application Form- The online registration for TANCET 2017 has now ended. Anna University started the TANCET application process on January 29, 2017. The last date to fill up the application form of TANCET was extended from February 20 to February 28, 2017. The entire application process was carried out in the online mode. Candidates who have successfully filled the application form and have paid the requisite fee can now download the admit card which has been released online by Anna University from March 14, 2017, onwards. GATE qualifiers are exempted from taking TANCET 2017, on March 26, 2017, and will be required to register during counselling. Read the article below to know the process for submitting TANCET 2017 Application Form, fee structure, and more details.
Requirements to Fill TANCET 2017 Application Form
The candidates will need the following material to apply for TANCET 2017.
- E-mail ID – A valid and functional one. It will be used the User Name while login.
- Photograph – A recent passport size photograph. The size of it must be between 20 to 30 kb. The format of the scanned file should be either JPG or JPEG.
- Password – Candidates will have to choose a password during the registration. There is no restriction in choosing a password. However, candidates must ensure that it should be unique yet easy to remember because it will be required to login.
- Payment Credentials – The Application Fee of TANCET can only be remitted online, through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Hence, candidates must keep the required credentials ready before filling the form.
Process to Submit TANCET 2017 Application Form
The Application Form of TANCET 2017 can be filled by following the steps below:
TANCET 2017 Application Form Click here or apply from below window:
Registration: To access the TANCET Application Form 2017, the candidates will first have to register online. For registering, click on ‘New User? Register’ button, in the window above. On clicking the button, the registration portal will open and in it, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Date of Birth
- E-mail ID
As a result of registration, candidates will be sent back to login page, where they will be required to enter User Name and Password.
TANCET 2017 Application Form Filling – After login, candidates will be directed to login page. Read the instructions carefully and then click on the ‘Proceed’ button. Following this, the Tamil Nadu CET 2017 Application Form will be displayed. In it, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Name – will be already mentioned
- Date of Birth – already mentioned
- Gender – automatically mentioned
- SSLC Registration Number – as allocated
- Year of Passing – SSLC
- HSC/Diploma year of passing
- Nationality – Indian/Srilankan Tamil Refugee/Others
- Nativity – Tamil Nadu/Other States
- Community – Others/BCM/BC/MBC/DNC/SCA/SC/ST
- Test Center
- Applying for Entrance Test –Only M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan or only MBA/MCA or MBA and MCA or MCA and M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan or MBA and M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan
Section Under Part III opted (Exclusively for M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan):
- Subject – can be selected from the menu bar
- Serial Number – it will be mentioned in front of the Subject
Course Studied/Studying Details
- Year of Passing
Address for Communication
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Passport Size – in the format prescribed above
The candidates will be able to preview their TANCET 2017 Application Form. While previewing, the candidates should check all the entered details carefully because once submitted it cannot be changed.
Fee Payment – The candidates will have to remit the application fee amount. Without doing so, the form will not be submitted. The TANCET 2017 Application Fee amount is as below:
- Rs. 500 for candidates belonging to General and Other Category
- Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SCA Category.
The TANCET 2017 application form fee can only be submitted online. After the payment, the slip will be generated by the system. It is a proof that the fees has been submitted and should be downloaded and secured properly.
Note: Candidate applying for multiple courses will be required to pay extra fee amount, depending on their category.
Confirmation Page – When all the above mentioned formalities will conclude, the confirmation page will be generated. In it, the application number will be mentioned. Hence, candidates should secure it as well. There is no need to send the application to Anna University.
The process of TANCET 2017 Application Form submitting has been summaries in the image below.
Stay updated with engg.entrancecorner.com