SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2018: Before the declaration of the result if the candidates are curious to know their estimated ranks, the rank predictor of SRMJEEE 2018 is the most effective tool. SRMJEEE rank predictor 2018 helps the candidates to estimate their SRMJEEE 2018 scores and know their ranks to be obtained in SRMJEEE. By using the SRMJEEE 2018 rank predictor the candidates will be able to know their chances to qualify in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2018 expected to be held on April 2018. The SRMJEEE 2018 rank predictor is a tool developed to help the candidates for checking their performance by login in with the necessary details along with their SRMJEEE 2018 roll number. A link to use SRMJEEE rank predictor 2018 will be activated on this page. After appearing for SRMJEEE 2018 candidates first have to use the answer key and then use marking scheme for calculating their probable marks. To know steps to use SRMJEEE rank predictor 2018 and details read the article below.
Steps to use SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2018
Register/Login – Candidates have to register to use SRMJEEE rank predictor by entering name of the candidate, email ID and mobile number. Aspirants can also use their Facebook or Google account to login.
Enter Particulars – After successful registration/login, candidates must enter the particulars mentioned below:
- SRMJEEE 2018 roll number
- SRMJEEE 2018 expected marks percentage
- Date of birth
- Preferred branches
- Preferred location
- Exam appearing/appeared
- Select SRMJEEE 2018 difficulty level of the question paper
- After entering the details mentioned above, candidates have to click on the ‘Predict Now’ button
Estimated Rank of SRMJEEE 2018 – By using the SRMJEEE rank predictor 2018 the SRMJEEE estimated rank will be displayed. The rank will be predicted on the basis of the details entered by candidates. Aspirants will be able to know their chances of admission to around 7000 seats in the six campuses of SRM university. The overall report will be sent to candidate’s registered email ID.
How to calculate score for SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2018
In order to get the estimated rank, candidates at first will require calculating the probable score. The marks can be calculated with the help of SRMJEEE answer key to be available after examination. The steps to calculate estimated scores is as given below:
- Download the answer key of SRMJEEE 2018 for the question paper set attempted in the exam
- Cross check the responses of question papers marked in the examination with the answers given in the answer key of SRMJEEE
- Calculate the scores as per the marking scheme in the exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2018 for each paper
SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2018 – Benefits
- SRMJEEE rank predictor 2018 will help the candidates to calculate the rank which they might secure in entrance examination
- The rank will be shown by considering various factors such as – opening and closing rank of previous year, cutoff of different courses and number of vacancies among others
- SRMJEEE 2018 rank predictor will help candidates to prepare a list of colleges and course in which they can get admission into
- As per the rank of candidates, seats will be allotted to them in the institutes
Note: SRMJEEE rank predictor 2018 is not active now. The link to use the rank estimator will be provided here as soon as it will be activated.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on SRMJEEE 2018. For queries on SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2018 drop your comments below