SRMJEEE Mock Test 2018: SRM University is expected to release the SRMJEEE 2018 mock test in April 2018. SRMJEEE 2018 will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates planning to appear in the CBT mode must take SRMJEEE mock test 2018. The mock test of SRMJEEE will help students to get familiar with the CBT mode of the exam and know about the structure of the question paper. SRMJEEE 2018 mock test will be available in the English language only. The mock test will comprise questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates will be given a total duration of 2 hours 30 minutes to complete SRMJEEE mock test 2018. SRM University might release the link to take the mock test of SRMJEEE 2018. The link will be provided here as soon as it is activated. To know how to take SRMJEEE mock test 2018 and for other relevant information, read the article given below on this page.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2018 – Advantages
- After covering SRMJEEE 2018 syllabus, candidates must take the mock test to evaluate their level of preparation and accordingly work on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Candidates will develop an understanding of the exam pattern and the type of questions they can expect in the examination with the help of SRMJEEE 2018 mock test.
- As the entrance exam duration is limited, solving SRMJEEE 2018 sample papers or taking the mock test will help candidates to improve their time management skill.
- Taking SRMJEEE mock test 2018 will give the candidates a prior experience of the computer based test mode.
- SRMJEEE Mock test will help candidates to understand online testing interface which includes navigation between sections, how to marks responses and selecting questions for review among others.
How to take SRMJEEE Mock Test 2018?
Candidates have to follow a few steps as given below to take SRMJEEE 2018 mock test:
- Access the link to access SRMJEEE mock test (link will be provided as soon as SRM University activates it).
- On the homepage of the there will be a link to “Indian admissions” click on the same.
- Find and click on the link of the mock online test of SRMJEEE 2018.
- Enter email ID correctly in the field to login and press “submit” button.
- Choose the subjects and papers to appear in the test.
- Press ‘Continue’ button and read all the instructions and conditions.
- A countdown timer will start as soon as candidates click on ‘I agree’ button is pressed.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2018 – Exam pattern
The exam pattern of SRMJEEE includes the types of questions, total number of questions, marking scheme, duration of the exam. The question paper is divided into four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. SRMJEEE 2018 will be conducted in the online mode for 2 hours 30 minutes. Candidates will have to answer 315 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. For each correct answer one mark is awarded whereas no negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers. Below is the exam pattern as per which the question paper of SRMJEEE 2018 will be prepared:
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination or SRMJEEE 2018 is conducted admission for B.Tech programmes. The admission will be solely on the basis candidate’s performance in SRMJEEE 2018 exam conducted by SRM University. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed by SRM university.
For more updates & news on SRMJEEE 2018 keep visiting https://engg.entrancecorner.com or for any queries or doubts on SRMJEEE mock test 2018 – comment below