SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018: The exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2018 provides information about the overall structure of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination or SRMJEEE 2018 to be conducted by SRM University. SRMJEEE exam pattern 2018 will benefit candidates to get details about the examination mode, the total number of questions, sections of the question paper, types of questions and marking scheme among others. As per the SRMJEEE 2018 exam pattern, the entrance test will be conducted in the online mode in different slots. The question paper will consist of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) covering three subjects – Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and Physics. As per SRMJEEE exam pattern, the entrance exam is expected to have 105 questions with a total of 315 marks. Candidates who are appearing in SRMJEEE 2018 for B.Tech courses must have a good knowledge of the SRMJEEE exam pattern 2018 to score well in the entrance exam. To get all the relevant information about SRMJEEE exam pattern 2018, read the article given below on this page.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018
SRM University will conduct SRMJEEE 2018 across 116 exam centres in India and 5 centres abroad. Candidates can check the exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2018 below:
|S.No.||Particulars||SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018|
|1.||Exam mode||Computer based online test|
|3.||Subjects covered||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology)|
|4.||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|5.||Total number of questions||105|
|7.||Marking scheme||3 marks for each correct answer in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. No negative marking for incorrect responses|
|8.||Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018 – Questions distribution & marking scheme
Total number of questions – The entire question paper of SRMJEEE 2018 will have 105 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The subject wise division of the question paper is given below.
Marking scheme – According to SRMJEEE exam pattern 2018, the marking scheme for each part of SRMJEEE question paper varies. Candidates can check the expected subject-wise marking scheme for SRMJEEE 2018 exam below:
Distribution of questions and marking scheme in SRMJEEE 2018:
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marking scheme||Marks|
Negative marking – There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted answers.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018 – Important points
- All the questions from the three parts- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology are compulsory for all candidates
- Students should be present in the test centre 30 minutes prior to entrance examination as specified in the admit card.
- Candidates must carry the admit card of SRMJEEE 2018 along with an identity proof to the examination centre. However, if any candidate possess the admit card with photograph issued by the concerned authority than there is no requirement of any other ID proof
- Candidates can carry only a pen or a pencil inside the exam hall
- Test takers will be provided with a computer system after verifying their identity
- For all rough work, a sheet will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as cellphone, paper, palm tops, bluetooth devices, laptop among others in the examination hall
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on SRMJEEE 2018
For any doubt or query regarding SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018– Comment below