SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018: The eligibility criteria for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is prescribed by SRM University. The SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2018 provides details regarding age, nationality, educational qualification required for applying to the exam. As per SRMJEEE 2018 eligibility criteria, candidate must have born first week of July 1997 to first week of July 2002. Such candidates must have passed class XII or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their regular subjects. Candidates appearing for their final examination are eligible to apply provided they produce their marksheets at the time of admission. Foreign nationals are eligible to apply under overseas category provided they fulfill eligibility criteria of SRM Joint Entrance Examination 2018. Direct Admission will also be offered to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE and top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu including sports category. SRMJEEE 2018 application form will be released in the October 2017. Candidates can check below SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2018 and seat reservation.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2018 for B.Tech programmes is given below. Candidates who will apply for the exam can check the details of SRMJEEE eligibility conditions.
SRMJEEE 2018 eligibility criteria:
Nationality: Candidates belonging to India or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holding of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
Age requirements: Candidates who have born between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 are eligible to apply for SRMJEE 2018.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have passed class 12 from any board can apply for the exam. Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 exam can also apply for SRMJEEE 2018 provided they produce their marksheets at the time of admission.
Educational qualifying examinations
- Candidates must have passed class XII (or equivalent exam) in regular stream from any State Board/CBSE/ISCE/Matriculation/NIOS
- Those appearing in class XII or equivalent exam in regular stream from any State Board/CBSE/ISCE/Matriculation/NIOS are also considered eligible for the entrance exam
- For admissions in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses, the candidates must have obtained minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying exam or equivalent
- For admission in Delhi – NCR campus, applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying exams
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 for direct admissions
- Direct Admission is offered to top rank holders of central and state board of examinations
- The top 1,000 JEE Main 2018 rank holders are also eligible to get direct admissions in SRM University for B.Tech programmes
- Candidates who have secured highest marks in any of the districts of Tamil Nadu are also eligible for direct admissions to undergraduate engineering exams in SRM University
SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2018 for International candidates
- Aspirants belonging to international category (NRI and OCI) are required to have passed class XII (Higher Secondary School) of India or equivalent examination. For eg: CBSE, ISCE, A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Candidates should also have passed in English subject
- Applicants following the American High School system will be considered if the above courses have been taken in the Class XI and XII standard or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses or completed the above science courses in the Bachelor’s degree
SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2018 for campuses
|University||Campuses||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology|
|SRM University – Chennai||Kattankulathur
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||75%||Not Applicable|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepet||50%||Not Applicable|
Highlights of SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2018
- Students appearing in class 12 or under graduation (final year) or diploma can apply as per eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2018 provided they will have to produce their marksheet at the time of admission
- If results of such candidates appearing in class 12 or bachelor’s have not been declared by the concerned board or university by the date of admission then admission will be provisional
- Candidates who have not appeared for their class 12 exam before the date of admission will not be eligible for admissions
- Provisional admission is considered only in cases where the results of the final year/semester have not been declared by the respective board or university
- Foreign applicants cannot apply under OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories as per the prescribed rules by the university.
For more updates and information keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com & for any doubts or queries on SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 drop your comments below