SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form has been made available by SRM University, from November 18, 2016. The candidates can apply for the entrance examination by filling the online application form of SRMJEEE 2017. The last date to fill the SRMJEEE application form 2017 has been extended to April 25, 2017. The application fee payment of Rs. 1060 can be done by online payment or by demand draft. Only the registered candidates will be able to book SRMJEEE 2017 slot to reserve a date, time and centre. The examination will be held from 1st April to April 30, 2016. Only those candidates who have successfully registered for SRMJEEE 2017 and filled up their application form will be able to book their slots from March 2017.
To know complete details about the SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form procedure, payment of fees read the article given below
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form Dates
|S.No.||SRMJEEE 2017 Application Event||Dates|
|1.||Release of application form||November 18, 2016|
|2.||The last date to submit the application||April 25, 2017|
|3.||Registered candidates will be able to do the slot booking and download admit card||March 21, 2017, onwards|
|4.||SRMJEEE 2017 will be held on||April 1 to April 30, 2017|
Things to keep ready beforehand for SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form
All the documents to be uploaded must be of maximum of 500kb. Candidates need to keep the following things ready before filling up the application form.
- A valid email id and mobile number
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned 10th Marksheet
- Scanned 12th Marksheet (is already passed)
The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2017 before filling the form. The process to submit the SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form is as below.
Click Here to Apply for SRMJEEE 2017
Online Registration – Candidates will have to click on the window provided on this page and go the “Get Started” link and then click on “New Register” option and enter the following details
- A valid email Id
- Mobile Number
- Any Password of choice
- A text that is shown
- Click on “Register” option
Course and Exam Details – Candidates must select the names of the campus where they want to take admission and courses to study in order of the preferences
- Candidates need to select 5 Courses and 5 Campuses according to their preferences.
- Then select 3 Test City according to the preference
Applicant Details – Here candidate need to enter their personal information
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Date of Birth
- Physically Challenged or Not
Click on “Next” button to continue or “Save and Exit” to fill other details later
Parent’s Detail – Candidates need to enter their both Father and Mother details in the required fields
- Father Name
- Mother Name
Address Details – All the candidates need to enter their correct address details as follows
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Find your location(when candidates select their location automatically below me fields are filled up)
- City Name
- State Name
- Country Name
- Click Next to continue
Academic Details – Candidates must check the eligibility norms set by the university and fill their educational qualification.
- Class X details- Institute, Board, Registration No., Year of passing, Aggregate Marks/Grade
- Class XII details – Institute, Board, Registration No., Status, No.of Attempts Year of passing, Aggregate Marks
- Click Next to continue to the upload page
Upload File Page – Candidates need to upload their documents correctly. The maximum size to upload the scanned documents is 500kb.
- Candidates need to Upload their Photograph, Signature, Scanned 10th Marksheet, Scanned 12th Marksheet
- Click on “Declaration” and continue to payment page
Payment Page – Application Fees – Rs 1060. Candidates need to select their preferred mode of payment
- Online – Debit Card/Credit Card/Online Net Banking
- Demand Draft-Candidates must send their Application Form as PDF and send to The Director of admission II Floor University Building SRM University, SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203
- Candidates paying must fill their DD details – Bank Name, Branch Name, Amount, DD Number, DD Date
Note: Candidates must print the SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form and keep it safely for further use.
For further discussion and any other query, comment below.