SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern – The candidates applying for SRM Joint Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2017 must be aware of the exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2017. The SRMJEEE exam pattern gives and idea to the candidates about the format of the exam, duration, total number of marks, the number of questions, subjects of SRMJEEE 2017 etc. Through the SRMJEEE 2017 exam pattern, the candidates will be aware of the marking scheme for correct and incorrect answers. Following the SRMJEEE exam pattern 2017, the candidates can make a strategy to attempt the number of questions in the Joint Entrance Examination. The question paper will contain multiple choice type questions. SRMJEEE 2017 will be held in online mode from April 01 to 30, 2017, in different slots. To read the complete details on SRMJEEE 2017 exam pattern, important instructions related to the exam pattern, candidates can read the article below.
What’s New in SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern?
- The negative marking from the examination has been removed.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The SRMJEEE 2017 exam pattern has been explained below.
- Candidates will have 2 hours 30 minutes to solve the examination.
- Extra time will not be granted to any candidate.
Mode of Exam:
- The examination will only be held in online mode, from April 1 to 30, 2017.
- Exam window will also open from May 1 to June 30, 2017. However, the details for it will release in April.
Questions in Exam:
- The questions in the examination will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will cover topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology
Number of Question in Each Section:
- Mathematics Section – 35
- Physics Section – 35
- Chemistry Section – 35
- Biology Section – 50
Marks Per section:
- Mathematics Section – 105 (3 marks each)
- Physics Section -105 (3 marks each)
- Chemistry Section -105 (3 marks each)
- Biology Section -105 (2.1 marks each)
- It has been removed, even for the Biology section
The table below will explain the SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern more clearly.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
The candidates will either have to attempt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section or Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections. The biology section will be attempted by those who apply for Bio-Technology course.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern – Necessary Instructions
There are some important points to be taken in the note by the candidates in regard to the exam pattern. These are being discussed below.
- The exam will be held in the online mode which is why it is necessary for the candidates to be well versed with the features of an online test. Candidates can take the mock test to familiarise with the pattern.
- The candidate should not bring any electronic device with themselves to the exam hall. It will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates need to produce the hall ticket along with the photo Id proof.
- A blank sheet will be provided to the candidates for rough work.
- It is advised to the candidates to reach at examination centre 30 minutes before the allocated time.
For further discussion and any other query, comment below.