The official authority of SRM University has announced B.Tech Admission for the academic year 2014-15 to its NCR campus. The applicants interested and eligible can fill in the application form. The admissions of the candidates will be based on the merit basis of class XII. The applicants can browse through the below mentioned tab, fill the application form.
Following courses are offered in the B.Tech program:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
SRM B.Tech 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants interested in taking admission in the B.Tech program of SRM University in NCR region need to adhere to the below mentioned eligibility criterion:
- The applicants must scored a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) subjects in class XII board exam.
- However, the eligibility id relaxed to 60% for Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR regions of SRM University
- The admissions will be based on merit scores of the candidates scored by the applicant in the exam of class XII
The applicants must ensure they fulfill the set eligibility criterion as any candidates not falling in the eligibility status will not be allowed to further take the admission in the SRM University.
SRM University, NCR campus,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Contact No: 01232-234300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 234312, 234310, 234352