SRM University, Tamil Nadu announced admissions for Post Graduate Programs – Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses for the academic session commencing 2015.
The admission will be offered through a Post Graduate Entrance Exam to be held on 18th January, 2015. SRM University offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities. Find more details below-
Interested eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format on or before the designated last date.
SRM University Important Dates
- Last date for submission of applications – 22nd December , 2014
- Date of Entrance Exam – 18th January, 2015
Candidates should posses Degree of MBBS/BDS from any of the Medical colleges recognized by Medical / Dental Council of India in order to be eligible to apply.
The selection of candidates for admission will be done through an entrance exam scheduled to be held on 18th January, 2015.
Candidates are also required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. The fee is payable soley by way of through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “SRMIST”, and should be payable at Chennai.
Procedure to apply :
Eligible candidates are required to download the application form from the official website. Fill the details in the application form and send the completed application to the following address-
The Director, Admissions, SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603203, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu’.
Post Graduate Medical Courses offered by SRM University
- MD – Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Physiology, Anatomy.
- MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology.
- MDS – Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Oral Pathology, microbiology & Forensic Odontology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Public Health Dentistry, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry.