SET 2017 Admit Card – Symbiosis Institute of Technology has issued the admit card of SET 2017 from April 22, 2017. Candidates can download SET admit card 2017 in online mode only. Only the candidates who have registered themselves before April 17, can download SET admit card. The facility of download SET hall ticket is available until May 06, 2017. Candidates can use the link provided in the article to download SET 2017 admit card. To download SET admit card, enter SET user ID and password in the space provided. Candidates must take 2-3 print outs of SET admit card. SET hall ticket 2017 contains relevant information about the candidates such as name, SET application number, address of exam centre, date and time of exam and other important instructions. It is mandatory to carry SET 2017 admit card to the exam centre, as it will be verified by the authority. The SET hall ticket 2017 must be preserved until the end of admission process. Candidates can check the procedure to download SET 2017 admit card, link to download hall ticket and other related information in the article below.
Instruction to download SET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for SET 2017 have to follow the instruction given below to successfully download the admit card:
- Use the link provided on this page to download SET admit card
- The link will redirect the candidates to log in portal
- In the log in portal, enter SET ID and password
- Click on ‘login’ button to proceed
- SET admit card will be displayed on screen
- Candidates must download and take and take print out of it
SET 2017 Admit Card is available now – Download here
Details mentioned in SET 2017 Admit Card
In the SET admit card 2017, candidates must verify the following details mentioned in it.
- SET application number
- Address of SET 2017 exam centre
- Date and time of exam
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Important instructions to be followed by candidates
Requirements along with SET 2017 Admit Card
Along with the valid admit card issued by the Symbiosis International University, candidates also have to take any of the following document as an identity proof:
- Driving License
- College/Institute Identity Card
- Voter ID Card
- Credit card with Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
Important Points related to SET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must keep note of the following points related to the admit card:
- Before downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card. If any discrepancy is found it must immediately be brought to the notice of the Institute for rectification.
- After taking the print out, the latest passport-sized coloured photograph must be affixed on the admit card.
- The name of the SET 2017 Exam Centre along with the address will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The seat number allotted to the candidates will also be mentioned on the admit card.
- Without the admit card, no candidate will be permitted to appear for the entrance test.
- At the examination centre, an authorised person from the SIT will verify, stamp and authenticate the admit card.
- Candidates must retain the admit card even after the examination gets over until the admission process is over. Duplicate Admit card will not be issued for any candidate.
Stayed tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on SET 2017