SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) will GATE score 2018 for recruitment of Management Trainees (Technical) in E1 grade. Candidates appearing in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining Engineering in GATE 2018 will be considered for the post. Candidates who have applied for GATE 2018 have to fill SAIL recruitment form but only those candidates who have required cut off score will be allowed to participate in selection process. SAIL recruitment through GATE to be done based on the candidates score in GATE 2018 and their performance in group discussion and personal interview. The application process of SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018 is likely to begin in January 2018. The SAIL 2018 recruitment application form can be filled in online mode only. Candidates have to apply through their GATE registration number and other relevant details. Go through the article given below to get more information about SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Highlights
- Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Vacancy Details: Management Trainees in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining Engineering
- Number of Posts: To be notified
- Application Dates: January 2018
- Pay Scale: To be notified
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Important Dates
The recruitment of candidates in SAIL for the post of Management Trainees will be done on the basis of GATE 2018 score. The application form of SAIL recruitment will be available in January 2018. The application process is likely to end in February 2018. The tentative dates of SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018 is given below. The dates will be updated as and when SAIL releases notification for recruitment.
SAIL recruitment dates through GATE 2018:
|GATE 2018 applications commences||August 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application||October 9, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam date||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of SAIL recruitment available from||January, 2018|
|Last date to fill SAIL recruitment form||February, 2018|
Eligibility for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The eligibility criteria for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 are given below.
|Management trainee (Technical)||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The application procedure for SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018 is divided in two stages.
Stage 1: Filling up GATE 2018 application form
Stage 2: Filling up SAIL recruitment form 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for SAIL recruitment 2018 have to appear in GATE. The application form of GATE 2018 has been made available from August 31 and last date to fill the application form is October 9, 2017. The exam is scheduled to be held in online mode on February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018. Along with this, to appear for SAIL recruitment process, candidates also have to fill SAIL recruitment form 2018.
In SAIL 2018 application form, candidates have to furnish their GATE 2018 registration number which will be mentioned on GATE 2018 admit card.
SAIL will not be in a position to process applications, where the GATE 2018 registration number is missing/ invalid/ or wrongly entered in SAIL 2018 application form
Procedure to apply for SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018:
- The entire application process for SAIL recruitment will be done online.
- Candidate has to click on the link against the advertised job post.
- In the application form of SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018, candidates have to enter their GATE registration number and other relevant details.
- Candidates have to enter their GATE registration number as mentioned in their GATE 2018 admit card.
- While filling up the application form candidates have to select the qualifying exam, enter personal, academic and professional details.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- At any stage if information provided by candidates is found to be inaccurate the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The link to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018 will be provided on this page once it is available
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process:
Based on GATE 2018 performance candidates will be shortlisted for the group discussion and personal interview. Only those who have desired cut off score to be declared by the company will be selected for SAIL recruitment through GATE 2018. The final merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ performance in GATE 2018, group discussion and personal interview.
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on PSU Recruitment Through GATE For any doubt or query regarding – Comment below