SAAT 2017 Counselling is expected to be held in the 1st week of June 2017. It will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance test and JEE Main 2017. The Counselling of SAAT 2017 will be organised by the University after publishing the merit list. At the time of counselling, candidates have to fill int heir choices and lock it. Candidates will also require paying the counselling fee and verify their documents at the time of counselling. The counselling for the candidates qualifying in JEE Main 2017 will be held separately. Read the article given below to check all important details related to SAAT 2017 Counselling.
Procedure of SAAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to participate in the counselling process and take admission through SAAT 2017:
- The counselling will be done on the basis of SAAT 2017 Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of te candidates in the entrance exam.
- The schedule of the counselling will be announced on the day the Result of SAAT 2017 is declared.
- The University will conduct the counselling at the ITER Campus or on the University campus.
- Candidates must report in person at the specified time for the counselling.
- Applicants will require filling their choices of course and locking the same. Once the desired choice of course is locked, it cannot be changed later.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to submit all the required documents for verification.
- Candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 30,000 at the time of counselling. The payment has to be made through the Demand Draft which must be drawn in the favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For the JEE Main 2017 qualifiers, a separate counselling will be conducted by the University.
- Candidates must carry all the required documents for verification at the time of counselling.
Documents required for SAAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to submit the following documents for verification at the time of counselling:
- A Valid Photo Identity of the candidates
- Admit Card of SAAT 2017
- Score Card of SAAT 2017
- Birth Certificate or Pass certificate of class X
- Mark sheet of class X and XII
- School/College leaving Certificate
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- A draft of Rupees 30,000 drawn from a nationalised bank
- 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents
- Caste Certificate in the specified format along with original certificate
- 4 recent coloured passport size photographs
- Any other relevant certificate
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on SAAT 2017