SAAT 2017 Cutoff will be the minimum marks that will be required to be obtained in the SAAT 2017 to get admission in Siksha Anusandhan ‘O’ University. The cutoff of SAAT delimits the candidates for admission in the university. The cutoff marks will be issued after the declaration of the SAAT 2017 Result. The cutoff is generally based on certain factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, total no.of candidates, pass percentage and availability of seats etc. The candidates who have reached the cutoff marks or more than it will be selected for counselling/admission. To know complete details of the SAAT 2017 Cutoff read the article below.
Important Points on SAAT 2017 Cutoff
- The minimum scores will be set by the University to shortlist eligible candidates for counselling and admission.
- The Cutoff will be only declared by the conducting body and no other authority has the right to declare the cutoff marks.
- The candidates who do not score the minimum marks and reach the cutoff score will not be called for counselling or admission.
- The Result of SAAT 2017 will be declared on the basis of the Cutoff marks in the entrance test and as per their ranks obtained in SAAT 2017
- The cutoff will be different for each engineering branch available at the University. Before entering their choices in the SAAT 2017 Counselling candidates must go through the SAAT 2017 Cutoff scores.
- This article will be updated as soon as the SAAT Cutoff marks 2017 will be published by the competent authority
SAAT 2017 Cutoff factors
The University will set SAAT 2017 Cutoff scores depending on several factors. Some of the important factors are given below:
- Difficulty Level of the exam.
- Number of applicants appearing in SAAT 2017.
- Number of Seats available for a particular course and institute.
- The number of applicants applied for the examination.
- The number of highest marks scored in the entrance test according to the subjects.
The application process started for SAAT 2017 from January 10, 2017, conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneshwar. Every year university conducts the entrance test who want to pursue undergraduate level engineering degree courses. The entrance examination will be conducted on 1st week of May 2017, tentatively at 72 centres across 50 cities in India. We will provide the SAAT Cutoff 2017 after it is announced by the University.
For any other queries regarding SAAT 2017 Cutoff drop your comments below or keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for any updates & news.