REAP 2017 Merit List – The merit list of REAP 2017 has been declared on July 19, 2017, by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) for the first round of counselling. Candidates can check their REAP merit from the link provided on this page. To check REAP merit list, candidates have to login with their login ID, password and date of birth. The merit list is prepared based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2017. Seat Allocation to different participating institutes is done on the basis of the REAP merit list 2017. The second round merit list 2017 will be announced on July 23. If any seats are vacant after seat allocation than the seats will be filled on the basis of their Class XII marks and the choice of the programme that is filled by them. Inclusion in the merit list of REAP indicates eligibility of the candidates to participate in the counselling/seat allotment process. All the qualified candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria of REAP 2017 for admission. All the candidates who confirm seats must report to the institutes as per the dates specified to them. To get all relevant information on REAP 2017 merit list, candidates must read the article given below.
How to Check REAP 2017 Merit List?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to check the merit list of REAP 2017:
- Click on the link provided below on this page
- Click on ‘Candidate Panel’
- On the right side of the page, in the ‘For B.Tech Section’, click on ‘View Merit’ button
- On the login page, enter their login ID, password and date of birth
- After entering the correct details, click on the ‘Next’ button
- Candidates can now check their REAP merit list 2017
REAP Merit List has been released – Check here
Important Points of REAP 2017 Merit List
All the important details of the Merit List of REAP 2017 is provided below:
- The Merit List has been prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2017.
- A separate merit list will be prepared for admission under the management quota in all the private engineering colleges accepting scores for admission through REAP 2017.
- Candidates who have registered for admission can check the merit list online.
- Only those candidates whose name are mentioned in the merit list will be able to take part in the counselling of REAP 2017.
- The seat allotment of the eligible candidates will be done strictly according to the merit of the candidates and as per the options filled by the candidates in the choice filling form during the counselling.
Factors determining REAP Merit List
The RTU has determine the merit list of the qualified candidates in the following order:
- The relative merit of the candidates has been determine as per the marks obtained in Mathematics in JEE Main 2017.
- In case candidates obtain equal marks in mathematics, the marks obtained in Physics has been taken into consideration to determine the merit.
- If the tie still persisted, the merit rank was decided on the basis of the age of the candidates. The student of higher age was placed on higher merit.
- If all the parameters mentioned above was unable to break the tie, the Board adopted randomization for deciding the rank of each of the candidate.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on REAP 2017