REAP 2017 Application Form: The Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan has released the application form of REAP 2017 on May 15. The entire procedure of REAP 2017 application form is carried out in the online mode. The last date to fill up and submit the application form of REAP is June 15, 2017. Candidates have to pay Rs. 700 in order to validate REAP application form. In addition to the application fee, candidates have to pay Rs. 10,000 as an advance fee. The last date for depositing the registration as well as the advance fee is June 10, 2017. It is mandatory for each and every candidate to fill REAP application form 2017 and submit it within the given period of time to participate in the counselling. Admission through REAP will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 merit and class 12 marks/percentile. Before applying, aspirants must also go through the eligibility norms defined by the Board for admission. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to take admission in any of the 120 Government aided and private engineering institutes in the state of Rajasthan and their application fee will not be refunded either. The link to fill up the application form of REAP is provided below. To know how to fill up REAP 2017 application form, requirement of documents, dates and more, read the article given below on this page.
Important Dates of REAP 2017 Application Form
The schedule of various events of REAP 2017 Application Form is provided below in the table:
|S.No.||REAP 2017 Application Form Events||Dates|
|1.||Online registration starts from||May 15, 2017|
|2.||Last Date for Deposition of registration/Advanced fee||June 10, 2017|
|3.||Last date to fill REAP application form/Option form filling||June 15, 2017|
|4.||Registration, Filling of option form for special round starts from||August 02, 2017|
|5.||Last date to deposit registration fee/Advanced fee for special round||August 07, 2017|
|6.||Last date to register for and option form filling for special round||August 10, 2017|
- A valid Mobile Number
- A valid email ID
- Aadhaar Card number
- For candidates belonging to J&K/Meghalaya/Assam- Passport/Ration card/Bank account number or any other Government identity number
- All Educational Documents
- Scanned copy of passport sized photograph and signature
- JEE Main 2017 result
- Scanned images of class 12 mark sheets
Note: Aadhaar number is mandatory for all the candidates to apply for REAP 2017. In case candidates do not have Aadhaar card, they can register by mentioning the Aadhaar acknowledgement receipt number in the application form. They will also require uploading scanned copy of Aadhaar acknowledgement receipt. Such candidates have to produce the Aadhaar card at the time of.
How to Fill up REAP 2017 Application Form
To successfully apply for REAP 2017, aspirants have to click on the click provided below and undergo all the steps of the application process provided below:
REAP 2017 Application Form is available now – Apply here
Step 1) Registration
Candidates have to enter the following details on the registration page and click on the ‘Next’ button:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- You have Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar number
- Click on verify Aadhaar button
- Passport/Ration card/Bank account number or any other Government identity number (For candidates belonging to J&K/Meghalaya/Assam)
- Register for
- Confirm password
After the successful registration, the challan number/login ID will be generated along with the fee amount and other details of the candidates as entered in the registration form. Candidates have to click on the “Payment” button to pay the application fee.
Step 2) Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount of Rs. 700. The REAP 2107 Application Fee is non-refundable. Candidates have to pay the application fee online through credit card/debit card, credit card/debit card + ATM pin or internet banking.
Step 3) Filling up of REAP 2017 Application Form
After candidates have successfully paid the required fee amount, they have to fill up the application form of REAP. Candidates have to enter the following details in the form:
- Personal Details– Candidates will require entering their name, date of birth, parents/guardian’s name etc.
- Educational Information– Candidates have to enter marks obtained in class 12 or equivalent examination
- JEE Main 2017– Candidates seeking admission through JEE Main 2017 have to enter their score/ rank secured in the entrance test
- Category– Candidates have to enter the category they belong to along with other related details
- Communication– Contact details of the candidates such as address, phone number, email ID etc have to be entered
Step 4) Uploading of Scanned Images
Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The format for the scanned images is given below:
|S.No.||Scanned Images||File Size||File Format|
|1.||Photograph||Maximum 100 KB||JPG.|
|2.||Signature||Maximum 50 KB||JPG.|
After uploading all the required documents, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 4) Submission and Print out of REAP Application Form 2017
Candidates must make sure that they have entered all correct details in the application form of REAP 2017. After reviewing the form, candidates may submit the form to complete the registration process. Candidates must take a print out of REAP application form and retain it safely for future reference.
REAP 2017 Option and Choice Filling
After successful registration, candidates can fill in their option and choice. Candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1) In the login page candidates have to enter the following details:
- Login ID
- Date of birth
Step 2) Payment of REAP 2017 Advanced Fee
- Candidates have to pay an advanced fee of Rs. 10,000 online. Upon successful transaction, candidates must note down Advance fee payment transaction ID. The fee will be adjusted in case admission is taken at the allotted institute.
- In case of timely withdrawal from admission process on or before July 31, 2017, candidates will be refunded Rs. 9000/- (after deduction of 1000).
- If candidates are not allotted any seat during the counselling process, the University will refund Rs. 10,000.
- The Advance fee will not be refunded if candidates do not report at the allotted institute or in case the admission is withdrawn after July 31, 2017.
Step 3) Option/Choice Filling
At this stage, candidates will require making their choices/option. After performing the choices, candidates have to submit the same. Candidates must be careful while making their choices as once submitted it cannot be changed later.
In case, candidates do not submit their choices it will automatically get locked and submitted on the last date of submission.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on REAP 2017