PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form: IKGPTU, Jalandhar had started PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form in online mode. The PTU B.Tech 2017 registration was available for JEE Main 2017 and qualifying exam 10+2 candidates. The counselling of PTU B.tech is being conducted in rounds I and II. The PTU B.Tech 2017 of the centralised online counselling to be conducted by IKGPTU, Jalandhar. The online registration and choice filling for Round I was held from May 10 to 29, 2017. Whereas for Round II has started from June 01 to 13. The entire registration process is carried out in the online mode. Candidates also have to deposit the counselling fee of Rs 2000 for admission through PTU B.Tech Admission 2017. Before applying, candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria defined by the participating institutes and ensure their eligibility. Admission into the affiliated colleges will be done on the basis of rank JEE Main Rank 2017/qualifying exam. Check the entire process along with other relevant details about PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form below on this page.
PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Dates
|Events||Round I||Round II|
|PTU B.Tech 2017 registration through JEE Main||June 01 to 05, 2017||June 15 to 18, 2017|
|PTU B.Tech 2017 registration through 10+2 Basis||June 01 to June 13, 2017||To be notified|
PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission into various B.Tech courses in the affiliated colleges through PTU B.Tech Admission 2017 have to take the following steps to successfully register for the counselling:
Deposition of Counselling Fee
To participate in the counselling process, candidates belonging to 85% quota and 15% quota, irrespective of their category have to deposit the counselling fee of Rs. 2000 by following the steps given below:
- Candidates have to click on the link below on this page.
- In the login page, candidates have to fill in all the required information.
- A list of designated Banks will be displayed on the screen. Candidates have to select the name of the Bank where they intend to make the required payment in cash.
- Candidates will require taking the print out of the E-Deposit Slip, visit the preferred Bank and make the deposition.
- After successfully depositing the required fee, candidates can proceed to register for the counselling.
PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form – Apply here
Filling up of PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form
Applicants have to click on the link that will be provided on this page as soon as the conducting authority activate the online registration window.
- Candidates have to click on the”Proceed” button for new registration.
- On the registration page, candidates have to enter their JEE Main 2017 Roll No., JEE Main 2017 Rank (All India Rank), name (as given in JEE Main Examination), Date of birth and then enter the green number as shown in Parallel and Submit the form.
- Select the state of eligibility, gender, JEE Main category, Subcategory and priority in case of sports and defence category fro the Drop Box.
- Candidates whose parents’ annual family income is less than 6 lacs from all sources, they can apply for Tuition Fee Waiver scheme. They have to produce the certificate of the same at the time of counselling.
- Candidates who want to keep Rural Area as their main category for IKGPTU & MRSPTU, they have to select the main category as General and under Rural/Urban status they will require selecting “Eligible for rural area status in Punjab Sate and tick”.
- The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination must be entered correctly.
- Candidates also have to provide their contact number, address and Email ID.
- After entering all the details, applicants must read the declaration and submit the registration form.
- After the registration is done successfully, candidates will able to see the details entered in the form. Click on the “Edit Registration” option and make the changes, if required.
- After freezing the registration form, the system will display the list of the Participating Institutes of PTU B.Tech 2017 and branches.
- Candidates have to choose and fill maximum available choices of colleges and branches in order of their preferences. They can also alter/rearrange/delete the filled choices.
- After the choice filling is done, candidates are advised to take a print out of the list of choices filled by them for future reference.
For any query or doubt regarding PTU B.Tech 2017 Application Form, drop a comment below.
Keep following engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on PTU B.Tech Admission 2017