PDPU B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment: The seat allotment of PDPU B.Tech 2017 will be done by the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) in the month of July 2017. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of marks obtained in JEE Main 2017. The category of the candidates and the availability of seats will also be taken into consideration while allotting the seats. The shortlisted students have to be present in person for the counselling and PDPU B.Tech seat allotment process at the PDPU campus. Eligible candidates will be offered the provisional admission only after the verification of all the required documents. Candidates also have to make the payment of the requisite fee at the time of counselling. Candidates will also be able to upgrade their seats using the sliding option if they are not satisfied with the seat allotted to them. The PDPU B.Tech seat allotment 2017 result will be announced after the sliding process for seats is completed. For more details about PDPU B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment, go through the article given below on this page.
Procedure of PDPU B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
The procedure for the seat allotment of PDPU B.Tech 2017 is as given below:
- The seat allotment of PDPU B.Tech 2017 for the B.Tech courses at the University will be done on the basis of PDPU B.Tech merit list which will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores.
- Candidates have to fill the choices of branches in the order of preference at the time of registering for admission.
- Candidates have to appear in the counselling which will be held on campus and register their names at the registration counter at least one hour before the prescribed schedule.
- The shortlisted candidates have to undergo all the stages of the counselling prior to the seat allotment of PDPU B.Tech seat allotment.
- The eligible candidates who have not been allotted seats in their branch of first preference will be considered for the sliding process.
- If the selected candidates get an upgraded branch on the basis of their choices, the earlier admission will be treated as cancelled. The up gradation will automatically be done by the system.
- If a candidate in the waiting list gets an option for admission in any branch as per the choices made by them, he/she will be required to pay the fee as per the schedule.
- Candidates who are satisfied with the allotted branch and does not wish to participate in the sliding process, they have to lock the branch allotted to them within two days of allotment.
- Candidates who fail to lock the branch allotted to them will automatically be considered for sliding.
PDPU B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment- Requirement of Documents
Candidates applying for PDPU B.Tech admission 2017 have to submit photocopies of the following documents at the time of online registration and carry them along with them at the on campus counselling:
- JEE Main 2017 admit card
- Caste certificate for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories
- Certificate of physical disability for candidates belonging to the pH category.
- Recent passport sized photograph of the candidates
- Class XII mark sheet
- JEE Main 2017 score card
For any query or doubt regarding PDPU B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017.