Pandit Deendayal Technical University has released the application form for B.Tech admission, on the official website. The forms are available online and candidates may avail it by accessing the link below.
The last date to avail the application form is 25 June 2015. To fill the PDPU Application Form 2015, candidates may follow the steps below:
- Firstly, candidates need to access the link above.
- Then, candidates will have to click on “B.Tech Admission”
- In the registration portal, candidates will have to read all the instructions to fill the form and click on the “I Agree” button.
- After agreeing, candidates will have to fill Personal Details to register. On successful registration, application number and password will be allocated to the candidates with the help of which they will be able to login.
- Next, candidates will also have to submit JEE Main 2015 details, before 25 June 2015.
- To conclude the application procedure, candidates will also have to remit the application fee.
It is important to remit the application fee. As the application form will be rejected if it not paid, before the last date. Fee for the candidates who passed their qualifying exam from school and institute in Gujarat is Rs. 350. While, the same for candidates who passed qualifying exam from school in other states, it is Rs. 1200.
PDPU 2015 will be held on the basis of JEE Main 2015 score. Hence, only JEE Main entrants are invited to fill the form. The result of JEE Main 2015 has been released. So, candidates should submit the JEE Main 2015 details as soon as possible. On the basis of the provided information, PDPU will prepare a merit list and as per it the admission will granted.