OJEE 2017 – As per the order of honourable High Court of Odisha, a special Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2017 will be conducted on August 10, 2017. The special OJEE 2017 will be conducted to fill up the vacant seats in B.Tech courses in both Government and private engineering institutions. As per reports, around 94% seats remain vacant after the completion of the first phase of admission. The registration for special/second OJEE 2017 has started from August 6 to 7 (till 5:00 pm). The admit card of OJEE special examination will be available for download on August 08, 2017. Candidates have to attempt 60 multiple choice question within 1 hour. The result of OJEE 2017 will be declared on August 11, 2017. Candidates have to download OJEE 2017 rank card as well as fill choices as per their preferences on August 12. The seat allotment of OJEE for the qualified candidates will be carried out on August 13, 2017. All the colleges will complete the admission formalities latest by August 15, 2017. The first phase of OJEE 2017 admission through JEE Main 2017 score was conducted from July 14 to 25. Through OJEE 2017, around 100 engineering colleges/ institutes in the state of Odisha are offering admission into approximately 45,000 B.Tech seats to all the eligible candidates. For more information on OJEE 2017 eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, counselling etc. read the article given below on this page.
Latest: Application Form for 2nd/Special OJEE 2017 available– Apply here
Candidates can check the important dates for 2nd/special OJEE 2017 from the table given below:
|S.No.||OJEE 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Registration for special OJEE 2017 started from||August 06, 2017|
|2.||Last date to apply for OJEE 2017||August 07, 2017 (Till 5:00 pm)|
|3.||Admit card of OJEE 2017 to be available from||August 08, 2017|
|4.||OJEE 2017 exam to be held on||August 10, 2017 ( 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm)|
|5.||Decalaration of result||August 11, 2017|
|6.||Downloading of rank card and online registration choice filling to start from||August 12, 2017|
|7.||OJEE Seat allotment to start from||August 13, 2017|
|8.||Reporting to the colleges||August 14, 2017|
OJEE 2017 Counselling Important Dates
The important dates of OJEE counselling 2017 for admission into B.Tech are provided below in the table.
|S.No.||OJEE 2017 Counselling Events||Dates||Timings|
payment and choice filling for candidates who have
rank in Jee Main 2017.
|14 June 2017||11:00 am|
|2||Display of mock seat allocation based on the choices filled-in by the candidates as of 22 June 2017||23 June 2017||4:00 pm|
|3||Activation of Choice Locking||25-27 June 2017||–|
|4||Last date for registration,/counselling fee payment and choice fill /Lock||27 June 2017||11:59 pm|
|5||Publication of OJEE temporary allotment 1||1 July 2017||4:00 pm|
|6||Admission fee Payment and document verification at Nodal centre for allotted candidates only||5-11 July 2017||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|7||Display of seats filled / vacant positions||12 July 2017||4:00 pm|
|8||Publication of temporary allotment 2||14 July 2017||4:00 pm|
|9||Admission fee Payment and document verification at Nodal centre for newly allotted candidates||18 – 20 July 2017||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|10||Seat withdrawal at Nodal Centers.||6 – 20 July 2017||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|11||Final Allotment and reporting to the final allotted College/Institute as per notice of concerned college/Institute.||23 July 2017||4:00 pm|
|12||Admission fee Payment and document verification at Nodal centre for newly allotted candidates||25 July 2017||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must meet the eligibility norms set by the Odisha JEE 2017 in order to take in the Odisha state colleges and sit counselling process and attend counselling.
- It is important for the candidate to appear in JEE Main 2017 and gain All India Rank or State Rank.
- Candidates must have passed the class XII or equivalent examination either in 2015 or 2016 to be eligible for admission.
- For all the eligibility conditions candidates must check JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be born on or after 1st week of October 1992 (1987 for ST/SC and PwD)
- All the aspirants must pass in all the subjects, at least 5 subjects
- Candidate must get a minimum percentage of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics as mandatory and any one of Chemistry, Bio Technology, Biology and Computer Science as an optional subject.
- The candidate must pass in the above subjects with at least 45% marks and 40% in case of candidates belonging to the ST/SC Category taken all together.
OJEE 2017 Application Form
- Application form of OJEE 2017 to apply for special entrance examination is available from August 6 to 7, 2017
- Earlier, registration for OJEE 2017 admission through JEE Main score was started from June 14 onwards.
- Candidates were required to enter their JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth to register for OJEE 2017.
- Candidates had to take a printout of the Odisha JEE 2017 registration slip after filling the required fields.
How to fill OJEE 2017 Application Form
- Click on the link available on this page and Click on “ Exam Registration for B.Tech OJEE 2017”
- Click on “ Apply for OJEE 2017”
- Enter all the details required but read all the instructions before submitting OJEE Application Form.
- Then click on “Proceed”
- Click on “Next” button.
- Upload the images required and pay the requisite fees
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Note: Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.450/- by Demand Draft and sent to “The Chairman Odisha Joint Entrance Examination” payable at Odisha and drawn on any Nationalised Bank or Commercial or Scheduled Bank”.
OJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
OJEEB will conduct an entrance test to feel the vacant seats of B.Tech courses after the completion of counselling and seat allotment held for candidates with JEE Main 2017 score. Candidates who wish to appear for the special OJEE 2017 examination can check the exam pattern given below:
- Syllabus– As per the syllabus prescribed for JEE Main 2017
- Question Type– Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total number of Question– 60
- Duration– 1 hour (5:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
For the first phase of OJEE counselling, no separate entrance examination was held. Candidates were shortlisted solely based on JEE Main 2017 score.
OJEE 2017 Result
The result of OJEE for the special phase will be declared on August 11, 2017. Candidates appearing in special OJEE entrance examination can view their result. The rank card for candidates qualifying the examination will be available for download from August 12 onwards.
OJEE 2017 Counselling
The counselling and seat allotment for special OJEE 2017 to be carried out on August 13, 2017. The choice filling for OJEE 2017 counselling will start on August 12. Candidates must ensure to report for counselling along with all the necessary documents for verification purpose. Steps for online counselling and allotment of seats are as given below:
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Filling
- Making of Payment of Counselling Fee and paying registration fee
- Verification of Documents, Final Choice filling and taking print out of the final seat.
- Provisional OJEE Seat Allotment 2017 by the Board will be given.
- Withdrawal process by candidates and non – reporting.
- Final Allotment of Seatsin allotted colleges.
OJEE 2017 Contact Details
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri
Dist – Khurda, Bhubaneshwar. Pin – 751030
Fax: 0674 – 2352457
For more updates on OJEE 2017 you may drop a comment below and stay tuned to