OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment: OJEE Board has released the final OJEE seat allotment result online. The final result of OJEE seat allotment 2017 is available in pdf format on this page. OJEE seat allotment result 2017 contains Institute wise list of students along with the name of the Branch/stream to which they have been allotted seats. OJEE final seat allotment result also contains the rank of the candidates, fathers’ name and the category they belong to. Candidates who have allotted seats have to download OJEE seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute along with the deposit slip to complete the admission process. Candidates have been allotted seats as per their JEE Main All India rank, choice preference and category/reservation. The first round of temporary OJEE seat allotment result was announced on July 01 followed by the second round of temporary seat allotment of OJEE 2017 published on July 14, 2017. Seat allotment of OJEE 2017 has also been informed through SMS to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Candidates can check all relevant information about OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment procedure from the article given below on this page.
OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment Dates
|OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Dates|
|OJEE 2017 registration and choice filling||June 14, 2017|
|Display of mock seat allotment based on candidates choices||June 23, 2017|
|Choice locking||June 25-27, 2017|
|Last date of registration, counselling fee payment, choice filling, lock activity||June 27, 2017|
|Display of temporary Seat Allotment 1||July 1, 2017|
|Display of temporary Seat Allotment – 2||July 14, 2017|
|Final seat allocation||July 23, 2017|
Latest: OJEE 2017 Final Seat Allotment Result – Check here
Check here Nodal Centres for document verification
Key Points of OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment
Candidates can check important information related to the seat allotment process given below:
- The final OJEE 2017 seat allotment result is available in pdf format.
- Candidates have been allotted seats only after participating in the Counselling of OJEE 2017.
- During the counselling, candidates had to select as many choices of institutions and branches as per their preferences to get a better option of seat allotment.
- While allotting seats, the rank of the candidates in JEE Main 2017, choice filled and the reservation norms for candidates belonging to a specific category are taken into consideration.
- Admission at any of the affiliated institutes of OJEE 2017 is subjected to satisfying the eligibility requirements and verification of documents at the nodal centres.
- The conducting authority at first released two sets of temporary seat position in the online mode.
Temporary Seat Allotment of OJEE 2017
After the completion of document verification and choice locking, the OJEE Board released the temporary seat position. Details about the temporary seat allotment are as given below:
- The temporary seat position of the candidates was available online. Candidates were also intimated about the same through SMS to the mobile number registered at the time of filling up the Application Form of OJEE 2017.
- Candidates were not required to report at the allotted institution on the basis of the temporary seat allotment.
- In case any candidate desired to withdraw from the OJEE 2017 counselling process, they had to visit the Nodal Centre where they verified their documents
- For the withdrawal, candidates had to fill up the withdrawal form at the nodal centre and collect their draft of the registration fee of Rs. 5000.
- The rest of the candidates were eligible for the final OJEE Seat Allotment and were considered as ‘In process Candidates’.
Final Seat Allotment of OJEE 2017
All the vital information related to the final seat allotment is given below:
- The final seat allotment result has been declared by OJEE Board
- The information regarding the allotment of seats was also provided through SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Candidates who are selected for admission have to download their final allotment letter.
- All the finally allotted candidates have to report at their respective allotted Participating Institute of OJEE. Candidates have to carry their allotment letter and the fee deposit slips along with them.
- In case, any candidates do not report to the allotted institute/college, the registration fee of Rs. 5000 will be forfeited.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on OJEE 2017