The OJEE 2016 Exam Pattern gives the idea about the format of question paper for the exam. Candidates must read the exam pattern of OJEE to know about various features of the exam such as the exam duration, format, question type, number of questions, marking pattern, syllabus and subjects. Though, JEE Main scores will be considered for OJEE Admission 2016 but OJEE written exam will also be held. When the counselling for JEE Main aspirants will be over, the left seats will be filled through OJEE 2016 written exam. Below, we have given OJEE Exam Pattern as well as JEE Main Exam Pattern, check it out.
Odisha JEE Exam Pattern – For Paper 1
JEE Main 2016 exam shall be held on a range of dates starting from April 2016. The exam will be held in two slots:
- Morning session, slot I – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Evening session, slot II – 2 pm to 5 pm
The offline mode of the exam will be held in the 1st week of April 2016, in the morning session itself. Duration of both the exams, online and offline, would be three hours.
OJEE 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam shall be held in two papers, one for B.Tech courses, another for architecture courses.
- Paper 1, For Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology courses: It will be held in online as well as an offline mode for candidates.
- Paper 2, For admission in Bachelor of Architecture: It will be held only in offline mode.
OJEE 2016 Paper Pattern (JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern)
- Subjects from which questions would be asked in the exam will be Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- All the three sections of subjects will weigh equally.
- For any un-attempted question, no marks will be deducted.
- The paper I will be held in offline and online mode but Paper-II will only be held in offline mode.
- Type of questions to be asked in the exam would be of multiple choice type.
- Candidates have to mark one answer from the given set of 4 options.
There would be negative marking for marking incorrect answers. For each wrong answer, ¼ marks shall be deducted.