OJEE 2016 Application Form Status must be checked by candidates after they are done with the application form submission and fee payment. The application status is an important facility which will tell if the application form of the candidate has been received by the OJEE Board or not. To avail this facility, candidates wll have to access the official website of OJEE. After submission of form, candidates will be assigned a unique application number, this number will help them to know the application status for their form. Thus, candidates can later on get assured that their form has not been rejected and they would be called for the counselling, provided that they attempt JEE Main 2016 and acquire a state rank as well as AIR. Read the following article for more information on OJEE Application Form Status.
OJEE 2016 Application Form Status – How To Check?
- Open the official website of OJEE.
- Click the appropriate link to check the application status.
- Enter application number, registration number and press submit button.
- The current status will be shown on the screen itself.
- Candidate can check if their application form has been acknowledged or not.
Application Form Status of OJEE 2016– Indicators
Candidates will be shown this message if their application form is received and acknowledged for the admission process. It means the form is under processing and is being considered.
This message will be shown if the candidate’s application form is rejected. It means the form is not received or accepted for counselling. Candidate can know check the possible reasons on the site itself or contact the officials for clarification.
Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form Status – Benefits of knowing
- Candidate can come to know if their application form has been received or not.
- In case of failure, candidate can ask the query from admission officials and know the possible cause.
- If possible, candidate can apply again in the mean time for counselling.
- Thus, it would save him hassles and anxiety about delivery status of form.