OJEE 2016 Answer Key will be released by a variety of sources, private and official for the candidates to refer. The answer key will have the answers to all the questions in the exam. Candidates can check the key and see their exam performance as in how well they did. The answer key would be released just after the exam is conducted. By using the key, candidates can evaluate their performance and can check their estimated score in advance before the actual result is issued. Read the following article for more information on OJEE Answer Key and its usage.
OJEE Answer Key 2016 – Usage
- Access the official website of OJEE or private coaching institutes.
- Download the suitable key matching to the code of your question paper.
- Take the exam pattern as well for marking.
- Start analyzing answers.
- Add marks for correct answers.
- Deduct marks for wrong answers.
- Finally, add the grand total and subtract the net negative marks.
- This is your estimated score.
Odisha JEE 2016 Answer Key and Solutions– Using estimated scores
- You can compare your estimated marks and rank with the previous year’s rank and marks.
- This will tell the feasibility of admission in the various colleges and courses.
- Compare the estimated rank with the opening and closing ranks of colleges.
- Thus, the candidates can prepare a list of colleges before the actual counselling starts.
OJEE 2016 Answer Key – Benefits and features
- The answer key would contain all the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
- Answers shall be given exactly as per the question number.
- Candidates can download the answer key matching to their question paper set.
- By using the key, candidates can see how well did they do in the exam.
- Also, the key would tell how many marks can they expect to score in the result.
- By feeding the marks, further, the candidates can see his expected rank.
Answer Key of Odisha JEE 2016 – Disclaimer
Since OJEE answer key will be released by various sources, candidates must use it with their own discretion as there is a possibility that they differ in answers. The wrong key might lead to the wrong calculation of answers. Hence, the candidates must use only trusted and reliable key for score-estimation.