OJEE 2014 Special Examination for Engineering to fill up vacant seats in B.Tech Programs will be conducted on 10th August 2014. The online registration has commenced on 3rd August 2014. Interested candidates can register themselves online clicking on the below indicated link:
Eligibility to apply for OJEE 2014 Special Examination for Engineering
- Candidate who have qualified JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam are not allowed to appear for OJEE 2014 Special Examination for Engineering
Syllabus for Entrance Exam: Syllabus will be based on the 12th Standard subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
|Online Application||3rd August – 7th August 2014|
|Download of admit card||8th August 2014- 9th August 2014|
|Result publication||12th August 2014|
|Download of Rank card||13th August 2014|
|Counselling||14th August 2014|
Important Instructions to the candidates
- Candidates must fill the online application form duly by the last date i.e. 7th August 2014. The government has designated 12 nodal centres where the examination will be held.
- Students who participated in the first phase counselling will not be eligible to appear in the test. The second phase counselling for JEE Main qualifiers will continue as per the schedule
- As per the schedule, Candidates will be allowed to download their admit card on 8th and 9th August 2014 which they must carry to appear for the examination. As the result will be announced 12th August 2014, candidates will be issued Rank cards on 13th August 2014 which they can download from the official website.
- Candidates will have to report to the allotted college on 12th August 2014 and Spot round of counselling will be conducted on 14th August 2014
- After first round of counselling, 37,000 seats are left vacant which will be filled through the Special Examination for Engineering OJEE 2014.