ODISHA JEE 2013 Refund of Admission Fee can be Claimed Now
ODISHA JEE 2013 (OJEE 2013) candidates are being refunded their admission fee in part, if they had deposited their part admission fee at the nodal centre or counselling centre, but were finally not allotted any college.
Even if they did not report to the allotted college and now seek refund of their part admission fee, they can request for the same.
Steps for ODISHA JEE 2013 Refund of Admission Fee
- Candidates must submit application in the prescribed format for refund of their part admission fee
- The application for refund must be addressed to Chairman, OJEE-2013, JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, Khandagiri – 751003
- The last date for submitting application for refund of part admission fee is May 12, 2014
- Original copies of the following must be submitted with the application:
- Bank Challan (Student Copy as well as College Copy)
- Computer-generated money receipt
- Choice Lock Slip
- Final allotment copy, in case of allotment
- Document Verification Slip
- Photocopy of Photo Identity proof (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.)
For details such as Application Format of ODISHA JEE 2013 Refund of Admission Fee, students may log on to the official website: www.odishajee.com.