Nirma University 2017 Application Form – The application form of Nirma University has been made available in online mode from April 10, 2017. Only the candidates who will fill the application form will be eligible to participate in admission process. The candidates can use the link available below to fill the Nirma University application form 2017. While filling the Nirma University application form, the candidates are required to enter their email ID and code in the space provided. The password will be send to the personal email ID. Thereafter, candidates must login using the password and email ID to fill the Nirma University 2017 application form. The candidates are required to fill their personal, academic, contact, JEE Main 2017 details and upload the images as per the specifications. The application fee must be paid by the candidates as prescribed by the university. Check the procedure to fill and submit Nirma University 2017 application form in the article below.
Important Documents for Nirma University 2017 Application Form
Candidates must keep the following things ready before filling up the application form:
- Valid Email ID
- JEE Main 2017 Roll Number
- JEE Main 2017 Application number
- Scanned copy of JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Scanned copy of passport sized photograph
Nirma University 2017 Application Form is available now – Apply here
Nirma University 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to successfully apply for Nirma University Admission 2017:
- Candidates have to click on the link which will provided on this page to fill Nirma University 2017 application form
- In the form, applicants have to enter their name and date of birth as mentioned in JEE Main 2017 admit card
- Then, mention the correspondence address as per the sequence mentioned
- Candidates also have to enter their valid mobile number, email address for communication
- They can also submit their parent’s mobile number
- After entering all the required details, candidates have to upload scanned copy of passport sized photograph (under 200 KB)
- Thereafter, enter the academic details such as: higher school examination, total marks and marks obtained by the candidates, JEE Main 2017 details
- Now, the candidates are required to submit their preferences of programmes in which they wish to get admission into
- Then, upload the JEE Main 2017 admit card image as per the specifications
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount in order to validate the form in the online mode.
Nirma University 2017 Application Form Fee Structure
The fee structure of Nirma University 2017 Application Form varies for different categories. The application of candidates will be rejected if the payment is not made. Check the category wise application fee below in the table:
|01||All India Category Seats||Rs. 1200|
Nirma University 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the application form, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria defined by the University. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to take admission under any circumstances. Therefore, go through the requirements given below and apply for admission only after ensuring the eligibility.
Candidates must pass higher secondary or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their core subjects.
Applicants have to meet the qualifying percentage marks which will be decided by the Government of Gujarat under the rules of admission. The qualifying marks will be disclosed in due course of time.
Every aspirant must have appeared in JEE Main 2017 scheduled to be held on April 02, 08 and 09, 2017. The institute will not conduct any entrance test. Admission will be done on the basis of the All India Rank obtained by students in JEE Main 2017.
For any query regarding Nirma University 2017 Application Form, drop a comment below
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates on Nirma University Admission 2017.